Best AFL Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

Voted the Blues. I like the classy look of it, just being a simple logo with initials rather than a stupid looking picture like the new Lions logo.

No Way, the old ALF logo is lame. The new one is very clever.
I think the old AFL logo was very clever, far more "clever" than the new one (it simply takes a slice of the national flag adds a small line to make the A and then adds a football).
However, no matter how clever, the old logo was rubbish. The new AFL logo is far far better.

Swans2.gif

^Wreaks of awesomeness.

Haha. Awesome alright, sideways cap and all.

What was that used for?!

Looking at the results, I'd say the Bulldogs is the most underrated. I reckon it's a good one.

The cat silhouette on the breast of the jumper is a ripper, but the stupid big Cat's head one cancels it out. And then some. I really liked Hawthorn's previous one. Simple, unique and looked great on a polo shirt. Carlton's is good, Richmond, St Kilda etc...etc...

the crows new logo will grow on everyone.

lions new logo is pathetic and an embarrassment to fitzroy

carltons is boring and dull like there forward line

collingwoods is well theres not much colour to work with

essendons is getting out of date. better than the mosquito thing they used to have

fremantle enough said

geelongs would have to be a top one

hawthorns is up there

melbournes is pretty dull

north melbourne im pretty happy with

port needs a change

richmond is out of date

st kilda is traditional, not much more ya can really do with there name

swans is getting on

west coast always have a great logo for there time. next one will be amazing

bulldogs s pretty dull. theve had some shockers over the years

As I write this the poll puts the new Brisbane logo last, with Adelaide and and Gold Coast just ahead. All with less than 1%. I agree - they are the 3 worst logos. The new Brisbane logo and lion treatment is trash. Considering Adelaide has substantial support you would expect a few more votes, but no, the logo is probably worse than the Brisbane one.
GC can be considered a development logo I suspect - expect a new one for the first AFL season in 2011 along with a re-launch and alot of hype.
Does West Sydney have a logo yet? They dont even have a mascott yet do they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked the Lions until the changed it. They Lion head idea is sound enogh but the actual graohic could be better... Not sure what is wrong. The lions eyes and mouth are ok but I think it is the out line which doesnt quite look right

996883907.jpg

They made it look bored, or slightly put out at best...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back