Food, Drink & Dining Out Best Burger Places

Remove this Banner Ad

The Chapel St grill had a disgusting taste that it left on the burger...like a cleaning agent or something. It tasted like ammonia or something else :(

The hipsters were pretty stuffed, and the music was so bloody loud.

Going to Fat Bobs on Saturday, so that should be good. Might try the Grand Trailer Park Taverna and Pavillion next week (Y)

Yeah that's an absolute joke. Haha the hipsters at this joint far out... absolute space cadets, all dancing around the store to the loud music. Campaigners.

I have to try 8Bit, from all accounts they're amazing.

Yeah?

FFS i'll add it to my list.

Merrywell was poor. $25 for their burger with all the extras and it was a mess.

Grilld, second best i have had. They make decent burgers for a chain
Merrywell is good, really enjoyed it.

Only had 8-Bit just last week. Amazing value and their burger is delicious.

Shame it's in Footscray.

Went to New York Minute a while ago. Shite.

I had the New Yorker, way too much special sauce. It's basically their own take on the Big Mac. But I didn't mind the burger apart from that.

PS. Apple is a campaigner for automatically putting Big Mac in capital letters when typed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're on instagram at all go follow quappzburgers he goes around Melbourne just eating every burger in sight. Royale Brothers still the best burger joint I've been mate lives on the Esplanade so 5 minute walk to burgers when we go over that way, always take a trip down there for burgers.

Too many hipster flash in the pan joints. Two more years and the American food trend will be gone, or greatly diminished. Been to many of them and they are fine, but I'm just as happy with a burger from the fish n chip shop.

If this has been mentioned before sorry, but Missy Moos in Freo is not too bad.

Despite all the crap that Grill'd, Burger Edge and Jusburgers get for becoming national franchises, their burgers and chips are still very good and I am quite happy to eat at those places on the occassion I feel like this sort of food.

I still think Jus Burgers is the best in Perth. Also, they have the best onion rings ever. Burger Edge is crap and I only go to Grill'd for the goats cheese and hommus lamb burger and that's it.

The only reason FergBurger was disappointing for me was because every time I'm in Queenstown I end up balking at waiting 45 minutes for a burger when almost every other restaurant there has delicious food anyway.
Yes, the wait is rather annoying. I actually bought a burger for breakfast there one morning, in fact I was the very first person to get served after it opened for business at 8:30am.

I'd like to know what they make every make every day. The figures would be staggering.

I tried Burger Boss in Edwardstown (Adelaide) recently. Décor and food is similar to In N Out from the States so I really wanted to like it but couldn't justify the prices for what you get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back