• Riewoldt

Votes: 97 39.4%
  • Maric

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Rwnce

Votes: 37 15.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Best captain is Deledio, age and fitness the only apparent issues.

The rest are so far behind that it's embarassing.

Tross is a clown, Vlastuin too young.

Riewoldt a shoe in, but he's just not there yet imo despite all his god work. Still too much of a head wobbling loose cannon, can't see his team mates voting him in, they're sick of hearing his voice as it is lol.

Riewoldt a shoe in, but he's just not there yet imo despite all his god work. Still too much of a head wobbling loose cannon, can't see his team mates voting him in, they're sick of hearing his voice as it is lol.

I'm not sold on Jack but maybe..just maybe its best if the team doesn't choose their next captain.

Personally i'd love Rance as captain, no more inspirational player going around . The off-field clowning around no issue imo, just harmless fun by the Trossman.

I don't agree with this lets let the players vote for captain, i think the coach or coaching staff should be responsible and make the call. I think it's the difference between being a confident leader and one that is unsure and not willing to take the responsibility.

Point being, lets let Cotch take control of his game and pick a captain suitable for the task.

(Wanted to say more, had to go to work)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of curiosity...have RFC stated as yet whether Cotchin will skipper us again next year? I know they don't need to but I thought that perhaps they might have done so to stop speculation on this matter.

Back