Best.Game.Ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

The "best game ever" is really a difficult question. There are so many brilliant games. I used to love Need for Speed, all the variations. But also Final Fantasy was one of my favourites. I like car racing games as well as fantasy games.Oh and Grand theft Auto of course! Not to be forgotten!

Deus Ex :thumbsu:

Great playability with a cool storyline.

Double Dragon 3 on NES was epic as well because it took my cousin and I freakin ages to clock it.

Battletoads?

Could never get past that car stage as a kid, one of these days I'm going to go back and beat it with my now superior reflexes!

I'm going with Ocarina Of Time though, so many hours spent on that as a 12 year old, just brilliant. There's a ton of games I guess I could list (especially from the newer age of games like Uncharted 2, MSG 3) but OOT having that nostalgia feeling with it as well as just being so good gets my vote.

Also forgot one

Portal

Such an under-rated game, I cant explain its brilliance enough, its soo simple however your forced to play more because you want to know the story, while its an absolute brain teaser, while people say yeah i played it because it was challanging, i wanted to win to know the story

GTA III: Vice City
Red Dead Redemption
Monkey Island 2
Dune 2
Civilization 4
Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis
Sam and Max hit the road
Wolfenstein 3D
Tiger Woods 2004
Madden 08
Streetfighter 2
Championship Manager 02/03
PacMan
Lemmings
Fable 2
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero

Honestly Ive spent more hours on the 1st Red Alert than most of you would care to imagine, I still love it (though obviously its a bit easy now).

Ocarina
MK Shaolin Monks
Turok (xbox 360)
Pro Evo 5
Cobra Triangle
double dragon 2

The last two are very old, but honestly there is nothing like a spinning cyclone kick or destroying a massive serpent with a speed boat :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mario Kart
Goldeneye 64
Super Mario 64.

I just cant go past the old Nintendo 64 games for me, had the best childhood growing up with that badboy. Still have it sitting right next to my PS3 :D

Red Dead Redemtion, Bought an Xbox so I could play this game. I'm a massive western man. Love the stuff.

Best.game.ever

Has to be one of

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Final Fantasy X
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Ahh, the countless hours I spent with these 3 games and its predecessors/sequels.

gta: san andreas. have never even bothered to finish iv, would rather just go back and play this. might lack prettiness or proper physics, but it also lacks that stupid 'bro-mance' stuff. you're allowed to just drive around and kill people.

have put a lot of hours into jagged alliance 2... and i haven't even played the popular heavily modded versions of it (will know what i mean if you're familiar with this game).

elder scrolls... oblivion. fixed some of the problems morrowind had (like people standing around for the entirety of the game, terrain), but created a few deficiencies at the same time (relatively bland fauna and architecture, samish caves). interested to see what skyrim is like.

half life 2. i play this game and see 2 reasons why it's so popular... the gameplay, and secondly, all the gamers imagining they have a girlfriend.

lode runner. especially if you can find the version that has a level creator. beautiful in the simplicity of it, etc etc.

I'm a huge fan of the wipeout series, so I guess I would pick wipeout 2097 as the game that introduced me to that world. They can be frustrating games at first but once you get to know the tracks and the physics they are the fastest and most engrossing racing games around imo. I would encourage anyone with a ps3 to check out wipeout hd, it rules.

GTA: Vice City was for me the best game I have ever played. The moment when you finally get to the top of crime mountain and fly around in your private helicopter to collect cash from all all your assets is epic to say the least.

Followed very closely by Goldeneye, Metal Gear Solid, Shadow of the Colossus, NBA Jam and Resistance: FoM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back