Best Individual tiger games.

Remove this Banner Ad

On Saturday I honestly believe I seen one of the best if not the best game I've seen from a Richmond player albeit in a forlorn cause.
It was very odd at the game that every time Rance went near it the crowd would all make this sound of appreciation I guess it was, and by the end fans of born teams were just giving that '"ohhhh" every time he did something.
It was a magnificent performance and it just got me wondering about some of the great individual games people can recall from Richmond players?

Rico 10 goals against the doggies at the G 2004. The RRIIICCCHH-OOOOOO chant after the tenth was spine tingling.

It was goal 7-9 I think....Richo is in the PRO square...3/4 dog backmen are there...Richo at the back...he rounds them up...pushes them all forward...then leans back to take the overhead...just sensational...I was standing behind the goals that day.

Ahhh I undersold him...damn.

Was just in YouTube looking for the Dog match...I'm only finding #10.

Now going to search "Seafood dwarf schoolgirls with little dick selfies"...wonder what I will find?

Richo really was unbelievable watching sometimes.
Yes i see they are doing a comparsion of him and Koutoufides On the afl website of who is the better player....come on... Its like Comparing Chris Judd with Heath Scotland there is no comparison...Richo was Much much better than Kouta ....Richo was one of the all time greats and if we had a midfield that could have put it lace out to him he would of kicked over 1000 goals..

Last edited:
I think Nick Daffy in round 2 or 3 in 95 against North Melbourne..when we were 70 points ahead at 3/4 time Daffy was insane that night....and i was too... i was one of the best games ever from the tiges

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's probably not even close in historic terms, but for recent seasons, Cotchin, Round 20, 2012, vs Bulldogs.

35 disposals (14 contested) and 3 goals. 3 Brownlow votes. Owned the game.
I want this guy back. :(

It's probably not even close in historic terms, but for recent seasons, Cotchin, Round 20, 2012, vs Bulldogs.

35 disposals (14 contested) and 3 goals. 3 Brownlow votes. Owned the game.

He had Picken scragging him for quite a bit of that game too. He kicked one of those goals with Picken trying to impregnate him.

Richo,1995 Round 3 v Hawthorn, wasn't one of his best but he dominated, 10 marks in what can only be described as slosh conditions at VFL Park, he was taking 1 grabbers, was playing as if it was dry.
i remember that game well we kicked a stack of points that day and won by a goal...we hadnt beaten the hawks for ten years ..we then went from strength to strength after that...fantastic game a real slog..

Probably the best I've seen was when Richo smashed his jaw the previous week and had it wired up.
He had no right to be on the field that night, but he singlehandedly pistol whipped the drug cheats and then in true Richo style kicked the goal that put us in front to win the game, only for the umpire to call hands in the back.

Probably the best I've seen was when Richo smashed his jaw the previous week and had it wired up.
He had no right to be on the field that night, but he singlehandedly pistol whipped the drug cheats and then in true Richo style kicked the goal that put us in front to win the game, only for the umpire to call hands in the back.
i truly went nuts after that happened...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back