Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
Over the holidays me and a few mates are looking for a good co-op game to do over the playstation network. The only game we have played together is Borderlands and that was ok. Can someone recommend a good co-op game? I have only been recommended sacred 2 is that any good?

i think nba jam fits the bill quite nicely

also black ops zombies might be something for you guys

uncharted 2 is absolutely amazing co-op

little big planet?

Uncharted 2 definitely. You have 2 different types of co-op, there's the story driven co-op with a few different maps that play out progressively.

Or you have the more stave off the enemies type ones with one big map where you either have just constant spawning and constantly harder enemies for 10 rounds. Or you can go for a mode called Gold Rush, which is basically like CTF against harder and harder enemies for 10 rounds.

All 3 are a ton of fun.

I really enjoyed Turok's co-op modes back when that came out. Was very similar to how Uncharted 2's story driven co-op played out. Very hard and has the added bonus of having Dinosaurs. Would be picked up for cheap, but be advised there's no voice chat and the set up can be a bit hit and miss.

LittleBigPlanet has awesome co-op. 2 million levels plus the 50 story levels made by the dev (as well as another 20 or so via DLC that you can pick up), a shitload of fun to be had there. Might want to wait until next month though with LBP2 being pretty much double what LBP was.

Transformers: War For Cybertron has co-op as well. Pretty good campaign that you can play through as well as a co-op mode where enemies just keep coming at you.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is also a cheapish buy off PSN for $20 that has full online co-op now. Said to be a heap of fun, I'm buying it this week.

yeh forgot about transformers.

also lara croft and the guardian of light is a co-op d/l title and that game is freakon awesome too.
pretty sure i might be the only one on here who played it though which is a little disappointing...

awesome game that deserves to be bought and played!

So sacred 2 is not the way to go?

So sacred 2 is not the way to go?
Probably not, the games not really highly rated and there's far better out there to test your hand at.

Also forgot to mention the Army of Two games as well. Both of those are full co-op campaigns designed for that, so it's not tacked on like some games.

Black Ops Zombies >>> Uncharted 2 Survival.

Zombies is probably the best Co-Op experience I've played... when I'm playing with people who aren't idiots.

Borderlands and RE5 for me. Borderlands is definitely up there for my favourite game followed by RE5. Both have split screen, offline co-op too so you can play with a mate on the same system :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it only the xbox versions that are censored?

Only L4D2 is censored on the the xbox. PC version is censored as well if you go through the "correct" channels. Hell if you buy L4D2 from NZ, UK etc you get it uncensored on the xbox

L4D2 is easy to uncensor on the PC but it's very hard to find online games with it. I find that annoying because heaps of people play the uncensored version and you can't play with people who have different versions. If you have mates ready to play with though it's fine because you can only have a max of 4 people in coop.

Only L4D2 is censored on the the xbox. PC version is censored as well if you go through the "correct" channels. Hell if you buy L4D2 from NZ, UK etc you get it uncensored on the xbox

Ya, I have uncesored L4D2 for 360

RE5 definitely and Sacred 2 as you've mentioned is worth a go co-op

A heap of my mates absolutely rave about the co-op

Remove this Banner Ad

Back