best online poker site?

Remove this Banner Ad

if anyone is interested you can use in australia, Americas cardroom or Ignition Poker. Americas cardroom is better imo. Better UI, Better games, higher stakes, bigger tourney buy ins, i deposit using crypto (litecoin) and withdraw using litecoin to my swyftx crypto account and then from there to my cba bank account, had no issues and made about 20 withdrawals upto 3k USD. would highly reccomend ACR for anyone in australia wanting to play with real money online.

If anybody is interested in playing on Ignition I have some free bonus's to give away.
You can take your pick from
a.) $50 free deposit to play with (no need to deposit your own money)
b.) Up to $3000 matched deposit bonus if you want to deposit your own money

I still have plenty of free bonuses to give away

if anyone is interested you can use in australia, Americas cardroom or Ignition Poker. Americas cardroom is better imo. Better UI, Better games, higher stakes, bigger tourney buy ins, i deposit using crypto (litecoin) and withdraw using litecoin to my swyftx crypto account and then from there to my cba bank account, had no issues and made about 20 withdrawals upto 3k USD. would highly reccomend ACR for anyone in australia wanting to play with real money online.

Is that legit, you can use these 2?

I agree with what awfl said above.
Americas Cardroom offers a diverse selection of poker games, including popular variants like Texas Hold'em and Omaha, as well as less common games like Seven-Card Stud.

Their software offers features like multi-tabling, customizable tables, and options for gameplay settings, enhancing the overall playing experience.

Beginners can take advantage of the welcome bonus that Cardroom usually offers, starting with the Supersized 200% Bonus with any initial cryptocurrency deposit. Alternatively, they offer a 100% welcome bonus by making a deposit via a regular method.

Last edited:
hey guys I emailed americas cardroom last night and got this:( I thought you said we could play?? like even if you use VPN wouldn't you at some stage need to provide a license and address?? please let me know how we can play

Dear Robert,

Thank you for expressing an interest in Americas Cardroom. I regret to inform you that due to legal restrictions, we are unable to accept players from Australia.

We take compliance with all relevant laws and regulations very seriously. As a result, we have made the decision to restrict access from this country in order to maintain our commitment to responsible gaming and legal compliance.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you play americas cardroom n ignition with a credit card i dont do crypto

I play on Ignition, you can definitely play it from Australia.

Just make sure you have a look at the costs and requirements around deposits and withdrawals, they can be bloody expensive.

I play on Ignition, you can definitely play it from Australia.

Just make sure you have a look at the costs and requirements around deposits and withdrawals, they can be bloody expensive.
how??? when you sign up don't you need to put home address in somewhere and show them australian drivers licence etc??? i get you can use a fake IP but how do you get around the details problem

how??? when you sign up don't you need to put home address in somewhere and show them australian drivers licence etc??? i get you can use a fake IP but how do you get around the details problem

Ignition simply does not care. They are happy to run the gauntlet and it would be almost impossible for the Australian Government to take legal action given they are offshore. Nor would there be enough Aussies playing there to make it worth the resource of shutting them out.

I play there and can attest to it's authenticity. I initially deposited with cc and withdrew via bank transfer. Both options are rather expensive. Bitcoin is the easiest way of getting money in and out quickly and cheaply.

Pppoker goes alright. Good way to play poker for real cash without needing to worry about vpns or withdraws. Have found it I get my chips straight away when I deposit and rarely longer than 10 min or so for a withdraw.

Ignition simply does not care. They are happy to run the gauntlet and it would be almost impossible for the Australian Government to take legal action given they are offshore. Nor would there be enough Aussies playing there to make it worth the resource of shutting them out.

I play there and can attest to it's authenticity. I initially deposited with cc and withdrew via bank transfer. Both options are rather expensive. Bitcoin is the easiest way of getting money in and out quickly and cheaply.
what % fee am I looking at via credit card if I chuck in say 1000?? I'll have to figure out bitcoin if its riduculous fee... whats the best bitcoin wallet thing for a newbie, also do you not even use VPN??

what % fee am I looking at via credit card if I chuck in say 1000?? I'll have to figure out bitcoin if its riduculous fee... whats the best bitcoin wallet thing for a newbie, also do you not even use VPN??

Mate, I couldn't say for sure. Perhaps 3-5% but don't quote me.

Your bigger issue is when you want to take money out. They won't refund to credit card and bank transfers cost something north of $20 and take over a week.

Bitcoin charges are minimal both ways and cashouts are processed within a few hours.

ok so guessing you need a vpn I just tried to access site.. got this

WEBSITE BLOCKED​

Access to this website has been blocked because the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has found the site is in breach of the Interactive Gambling Act 2001 (IGA).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back