OzBomber

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 26, 2006
Walton Breck Rd
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool, Ricciardo
Looking to get a shirt for Christmas but the local Rebel only has the home Pakistan one or the test shirt. Anyone know where I can get it? Are they going to be selling merchandise at the Aussie meet up on Thursday?

Cheers guys.

On that note, who would buy the training shirt ? Not a very good colour!

Also has the "quality" of the shirts improved somewhat since they started with that adidas design a few years ago ?

I was told some time ago that they were useless after a few washes (ie: shirt loses it's logos and such early on in the shirt's lifespan... leaving the wearer with just a green shirt and not a hint that it was formerly cricket merchandise).

*** Not that i'd wear Australian support gear (considering my distaste for the side), still interested to see if the quality was any good.

I wanted to get the Test shirt, but can't find anywhere in Adelaide with it

Try the city Rebel Sports?

Seriously, I reckon you're best off looking for the ones from 00/01 and 01/02. Those shirts were quality (if you can still find them for sale). Will carry nostalgia value into the future too. Thumbsu.

Seriously, I reckon you're best off looking for the ones from 00/01 and 01/02. Those shirts were quality (if you can still find them for sale). Will carry nostalgia value into the future too. Thumbsu.
The new one is kind of the same colour imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cotchin is correct.

We wore the one with the green stripe down the sides from the Indian tour in 00/01 (April 2001) through until the 2003 top end series vs Bangladesh.

The spiderman one was worn from the Indian ODI series in 03/04 (Oct. 03) when our bowling attack was Bichel, Harvey, Williams, Bracken, Hogg and Kasprowicz, through until the Natwest ODI series vs England in 2005.

After that, we began chopping and changing with 'away' shirts and rubbish like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back