Best player in 5 years time?

In 5 years time, who will be the best player in the AFL?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bontempelli just on sheer impact already. Images if he gets the pill 25+ times regularly! Yowsers.

Fyfe will have won his 3rd Brownlow, so he'd have to be ok.

Jack Martin keeps getting spoken about as having all the attributes and rated higher then Omeara, who I believe will be the best mid in the comp and hence probably the best player.

1) Jack Martin
2) Omeara
3) Fyfe
4) Bontempelli
5) Some unknown bloke who will just come in and kill it.

I am going to say Ollie wines as in 5 years time he will be 24-25 and just crazy good, but since I know saying your own player in these types of threads doesn't have much credibility I will say one from another club: Harley Bennell

The Poll should run a lot deeper than only five players and an 'other' option. There are so many potential young stars out there.

From the Hawks, I can see Gunston and Hill improving and elevating their games to Brownlow contenders. They're both young, exciting and matchwinners. Gunston is close to elite imo, yet he still has a lot of improvement in him.

Other potential young players that come to mind include Bontempelli, MacRae, Treloar, Dangerfield, Lewis Taylor, Aish, Dustin Martin, Carlisle, Wines, Wingard, Luke Parker and Josh Kelly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe closely followed by Treloar & Bontempelli.

I think the top 3 for the Coleman will be (in no particular order) Cameron, Patton & Boyd but I wouldn't be surprised if they're all at different clubs by then.
There is extremely little chance that those three will occupy the top three spots on the Coleman medal if they are all at the same team. So for your prediction to be correct, AT LEAST ONE of them has to move to another club between now and 2019.

Jesse Hogan

SYduTD1.gif

Back