Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Been with Sportsbet for years but just started using Ladbrokes because they offered the free bet of 500 if you deposit 500

I like them there pretty good only issue is there website is not great

Joined them for the same reason, I've found their sport odds are generally terrible.

Joined them for the same reason, I've found their sport odds are generally terrible.

Might sign up in the mrs name tomorrow then cancel the account after the spring

yeah, ladbrokes/bookmaker are a racing book, not really a sports book outside some of their promos. their fixed trot/dog/horse place odds though are almost as good as 365's

yeah, ladbrokes/bookmaker are a racing book, not really a sports book outside some of their promos. their fixed trot/dog/horse place odds though are almost as good as 365's

Yeah Ladbrokes fixed on dogs and pacers is what i like the most. There fixed trifectas and exactas are great for the pacers too

Plenty of offers tomorrow on the Emirates, some on other races as well

Topsport: Money back 2nd / 3rd all day at Flemington, max $100
Unibet: Emirates - Double winnings on Emirates up to $100
Unibet: Money back 2nd / 3rd R5 at Flemington, max $100
Betfair: Money back 2/3/4 Emirates and Race 5, max $25
Ladbrokes: Money back 2nd Emirates, max $50
Sportsbet: Money back 2nd / 3rd Emirates
Betstar: DFOs on both group 1s, only 30 mins each though so tight window

Just joined top sport to take advantage of their money back on 2nd and 3rd all day. Any real catch? Does it matter which win pool you place it in (fixed, best of tote etc). Also noticed they match the first deposit. Win all round!

Just joined top sport to take advantage of their money back on 2nd and 3rd all day. Any real catch? Does it matter which win pool you place it in (fixed, best of tote etc). Also noticed they match the first deposit. Win all round!

doesnt matter, you can pick any

Just thought I would let anyone know who plans on taking up Luxbet's $50 multi bonus promotion (place a 5 leg multi over odds of $10 for a matched bonus bet) to not make the same mistake I made and do any more than 5 legs. My own fault for not reading the terms properly (even though it doesn't clearly state in my opinion that it HAS to be 5 and only 5 legs) but I really didn't think adding an extra leg would not qualify for the promotion.

On a completely different issue, a mate of mine made a withdrawal from Sportsbet ($50) about a week and a half ago and has not seen the money despite them claiming its been sent and the bank claiming it hasn't be. He has made withdrawals before no problem and for a small amount i'm sure it must be an error somewhere but they don't seem to want to be very helpful. Next step going to the Northern Territory Racing Commission I guess?

On a completely different issue, a mate of mine made a withdrawal from Sportsbet ($50) about a week and a half ago and has not seen the money despite them claiming its been sent and the bank claiming it hasn't be. He has made withdrawals before no problem and for a small amount i'm sure it must be an error somewhere but they don't seem to want to be very helpful. Next step going to the Northern Territory Racing Commission I guess?

Before that it might be worth asking sportsbet if they can provide more detail about the transaction, like transaction reference number or something, then giving this info to the bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any bonus available to Victorians on any of these sites? Either a deposit bonus or a first bet bonus or are they all banned in Victoria by our shithouse government.

Is there any bonus available to Victorians on any of these sites? Either a deposit bonus or a first bet bonus or are they all banned in Victoria by our shithouse government.

Just because they say it excludes Vic, Doesn't mean it does ;). If you deposit and you don't recieve the bonus automatically, just speak to there live chat calmly and say you were unaware that the bonus excludes vics.I've never had a prob getting the deposit bonus of anyone.

Any reason Centrebet and Sportingbet have stopped offering promos the last few months? Change of policy or just time of year?

Thought it was just time of year but surprised they havent got something up for the Aus Open. Could be the WH influence maybe.

Any reason Centrebet and Sportingbet have stopped offering promos the last few months? Change of policy or just time of year?

Thought it was just time of year but surprised they havent got something up for the Aus Open. Could be the WH influence maybe.

Probably the same reason they stopped offering a decent racing product - winding down, and I'd say we will see them disappear in the next 6 months, and WH will start operations here. Typical of most UK books, they'll only want mug money. No positives IMO

I get the feeling CB and Sportingbet aren't offering promos because, as others have said, they're winding down.

I don't think it necessarily means that William Hill won't offer promotions though, especially early on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back