Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking about starting an online betting account. I'm a bit of a novice and was after some advice. What's the catch on those agencies that give you say a $50 bet? Do they make it hard for you to cash in your winnings?

Is usually something like you have to turn over winnings of your free bet once before you can withdraw, or things along those lines. Just check T&Cs, its pretty straight forward though usually.

AFL - $2 Lines
$2 Lines available on every match!

Bet better on the AFL! We offer $2 lines on EVERY single match. Available for 2 hours prior to the opening bounce. Valid for bets up to $100.

Ladbrokes.

AFL - $2 Lines
$2 Lines available on every match!

Bet better on the AFL! We offer $2 lines on EVERY single match. Available for 2 hours prior to the opening bounce. Valid for bets up to $100.

Ladbrokes.

Yep, acquired from Betstar when they took over. Also available through Betstar, Bookmaker, Palmer and TS

I have previously had betting accounts with IASBET and sporting bet. Ive been out of the game for some time. I mostly bet on basketball and football, any recommendations on which site I should choose.

I have previously had betting accounts with IASBET and sporting bet. Ive been out of the game for some time. I mostly bet on basketball and football, any recommendations on which site I should choose.

Sportsbet are pretty good easy site to use good app

Anyone know whether these blokes are solid or not?

http://www.classicbet.com.au/#Home
BUMP.

Anyone had any experience with these blokes?

I've signed up and have verified my account have made 2 withdrawals (1 monday 1 yesty) but no payment yet. Can't seem to find mondays withdrawal and transaction history doesn't go back far enough. I have requested a full transaction history so i'll wait with baited breath. Other withdrawal says processed as of yesty so possibly hit my bank tonight/today. Its always the same bloke when i ring up too so sounds dodgy. Will keep everyone posted...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've used them for a couple of months, had one payout which went fine except they sat on my withdrawal request for 3 days before I chased it up and they went "oh yeah you haven't sent ID". Once I sent it, was paid next day

Have also heard some not very good stories though, so not sure if my experience is typical or not

Another option for $2 AFL lines is always good

I've used them for a couple of months, had one payout which went fine except they sat on my withdrawal request for 3 days before I chased it up and they went "oh yeah you haven't sent ID". Once I sent it, was paid next day

Have also heard some not very good stories though, so not sure if my experience is typical or not

Another option for $2 AFL lines is always good

Do they have this up each week? There site says it was first 5 rounds only. Definitely worth joining if they do

Its owned by the same people who owned BetEzy. I would avoid unless you enjoy having to chase up withdrawals, getting cold calls and just all round bad customer service

Betezy has been really good the last couple of months since Tripp took over. Prior to that had no peer as the worst book in the nation.

On Classic, joined up today. $2 AFL and NRL lines on all games, usually up Thursday and stay up until the match starts, similar to TS. $500 free bet for joining was nice

Joined betezy few weeks back as they had some good world cup specials and some free bet sign up bonues. I found it frustrating that once you receive your free bets, you need to turn your initial deposit 3 times on odds of $2.00 or more (I rarely bet on odds >$2.00).

I realise that the 3x turnover is pretty normal, but the minimum odd requirement of $2.00 I found a bit rich, espeically given the lack of transparency on their website and promo material. Do any other bookies employ such restrictions?

Joined betezy few weeks back as they had some good world cup specials and some free bet sign up bonues. I found it frustrating that once you receive your free bets, you need to turn your initial deposit 3 times on odds of $2.00 or more (I rarely bet on odds >$2.00).

I realise that the 3x turnover is pretty normal, but the minimum odd requirement of $2.00 I found a bit rich, espeically given the lack of transparency on their website and promo material. Do any other bookies employ such restrictions?

Bet365 has min odds of $1.50 and wont let you take lines or totals as part of the turnover requirement. $2 seems harsh, I guess they hope it pushes people into taking multis.

Bet365 has min odds of $1.50 and wont let you take lines or totals as part of the turnover requirement. $2 seems harsh, I guess they hope it pushes people into taking multis.

Ok, yes I think another bookie I'm with has a $1.50 min odd requirement. $2.00 is harsh yeah. Cheers.

Tom Waterhouse I believe also used to be $2 min, but I'm not sure since he was bought out if their requirement is now whatever sportingbet/centrebet have.

Last edited:
Hello all,

I'm considering opening up an account, mainly for sports betting. I've narrowed it down to sportsbet v. ladbrokes (after a very brief search.)
I used ladbrokes when I lived in the UK, but I used their brick&mortar outlets; they were depressing, but that's beside the point.

what's most popular? Easy to use, etc

thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back