Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it's a good promotion.
And besides i don't have to answer to you.

Yes you do young man, keep that up and I'll put you over my knee! :D

I can't believe they thought that was a good name, is it aimed at young people? Madbookie hardly instills confidence that you'll get your money. Sorry accounts is closed today they are having a short stay in an asylum. :confused:

BTW the superiority complex some people on this board have is cringeworthy.

Don't get your knickers in a twist, I just asked the question because it seems strange that you make a thread about having a problem then come on a week later and open a new account.

Yes you do young man, keep that up and I'll put you over my knee! :D

I can't believe they thought that was a good name, is it aimed at young people? Madbookie hardly instills confidence that you'll get your money. Sorry accounts is closed today they are having a short stay in an asylum. :confused:

Don't get your knickers in a twist, I just asked the question because it seems strange that you make a thread about having a problem then come on a week later and open a new account.

They website looks a bit cheaply made as well, i know people who have withdrew through them no problem though...

I made a thread like 6 months ago maybe longer that i was sick of horse racing or something along those lines.
I've been back here punting for awhile, maybe there was someone else you are thinking of?

They website looks a bit cheaply made as well, i know people who have withdrew through them no problem though...

I made a thread like 6 months ago maybe longer that i was sick of horse racing or something along those lines.
I've been back here punting for awhile, maybe there was someone else you are thinking of?

Probably, yeah the website is OK its very simple but that's not really the problem. It's more the name that gets me. Do they let you split your bets or did you have to have $150 on something?

edit - They don't even have the oaks fixed odds up yet but they do for every other race :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably, yeah the website is OK its very simple but that's not really the problem. It's more the name that gets me. Do they let you split your bets or did you have to have $150 on something?

edit - They don't even have the oaks fixed odds up yet but they do for every other race :confused:
On Sunday evening they had fixed odds up for every race at Flemington yesterday bar race 7

Nah you can bet through the $150 bonus bets anyway you like.

Turned?
Are you reading posts from 2008?

Its not every day we get this amount of traffic here. Im enjoying the newbs ruffling the feathers outside this thread also.

I noticed that their free bets promo is not valid for NSW residents

I don't understand why the exclude so many states from these promos :confused:
Though i did hear that sometimes if you call them up they might be able to help you out with some free bets.

Haha they have a weekly rebate bonus bet promo, meaning if you have a bad week you'll get a $30 free bet on the following Monday.

I don't understand why the exclude so many states from these promos :confused:
Though i did hear that sometimes if you call them up they might be able to help you out with some free bets.

Haha they have a weekly rebate bonus bet promo, meaning if you have a bad week you'll get a $30 free bet on the following Monday.

That sounds perfect for me :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back