Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

This question might've been answered, but with the Sportsbet lose by less than 20pts promo, what happens if the game ends in a draw? The 5th T&C for the promotion states "If the match ends in a draw bets will not be refunded." However in the head-to-head markets there is no option for a draw, which should suggest that it would get refunded under the general T&Cs.
You get half the dividend

Was/is a long time sportsbet user, like their promos and their app is very user friendly etc, but on Saturday had an issue where they debited my account some winnings they earlier paid, putting my account in debit so I couldnt bet unless I deposited enough to cover the debit and then what I wanted to bet (I knew the bet was going to be paid out shortly). This meant I couldnt back any races for about 15 minutes and of course I miss a winner in Adelaide

I was angry, they offered nothing, i opened up my ladbrokes account for the first time in a long time

Was immediately greeted with $150 in free bets which I've turned in to $300 so far with $50 in bets remaining. Will be using Ladbrokes for the time being and will tell sportsbet unless they offer me some compensation my spring punting will stay with Ladbrokes, lets see how we go

Was/is a long time sportsbet user, like their promos and their app is very user friendly etc, but on Saturday had an issue where they debited my account some winnings they earlier paid, putting my account in debit so I couldnt bet unless I deposited enough to cover the debit and then what I wanted to bet (I knew the bet was going to be paid out shortly). This meant I couldnt back any races for about 15 minutes and of course I miss a winner in Adelaide

I was angry, they offered nothing, i opened up my ladbrokes account for the first time in a long time

Was immediately greeted with $150 in free bets which I've turned in to $300 so far with $50 in bets remaining. Will be using Ladbrokes for the time being and will tell sportsbet unless they offer me some compensation my spring punting will stay with Ladbrokes, lets see how we go

Stick by it and * em I say:thumbsu:

Why didn't you open your ladbrokes account before the Adelaide race and bet there? Having one book is asking for trouble.

Why didn't you open your ladbrokes account before the Adelaide race and bet there? Having one book is asking for trouble.

I did already have the account and tried but couldn't remember the password lol took me about 20 minutes after the Adelaide race to go through the password recovery

So once I logged back in for the first time in over 6 months or something they flooded me with the bets to keep me there

unibet are not good, tom waterhouse are exactly the same as sportingbet/centrebet except their take on tom promos which are often quite good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok,why dont u like unibet also could you advise on any other bookmakers, i already have the mainstreams ones,tab,lux,betezy,topsport,sporting,sports,ladbrokes thanks in advance i want good bonuses etc

ok,why dont u like unibet also could you advise on any other bookmakers, i already have the mainstreams ones,tab,lux,betezy,topsport,sporting,sports,ladbrokes thanks in advance i want good bonuses etc

Centrebet have a $500 bonus. They limit how much of that you can put on certain events but you can still hedge and get most of the bonus out. They also have easy turnover requirements. Tom Waterhouse only offer a $250 bonus but have the same turnover requirements as Centrebet so it's easy to get your money out by hedging.

Unibet are a bit s**t but still worth having as they will generally have some good markets up for Cycling, Swimming, Athletics, Olympics etc and sometimes have good racing promo offers. Most of the time their odds are not worth it but they do have a couple gems every now and then

What's wrong with Classicbet? I placed a bet almost two hours ago and it hasn't been accepted nor declined. It's just saying "processing".

I have called the office several times but no one is answering. This is unusual for a corporate bookmaker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back