Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

The loudest are always those who know least.

Living expenses have been scrutinised for about the last 5ish years. Gambling expenses absolutely come into that. Banks don't particularly want to do it but are regulated into doing it under responsible lending obligations.

Wasn't the case a decade ago. Is now. Not getting around it
It's not the seventies any more mate. They even give loans to women now! And you don't need to know your bank managers name either!

Utter nonsense being talked here. It's how much you wish to borrow, what it's secured against and your income relative to servicing it and your history repaying debt. They wrap it up into this generic thing called a credit score. It's no more or less complicated than that.

But if you want to set up twenty bank accounts so the bank doesn't think you're spending money (?) - even though you are spending money and your net position is the same - be my guest.

It's not the seventies any more mate. They even give loans to women now! And you don't need to know your bank managers name either!

Utter nonsense being talked here. It's how much you wish to borrow, what it's secured against and your income relative to servicing it and your history repaying debt. They wrap it up into this generic thing called a credit score. It's no more or less complicated than that.

But if you want to set up twenty bank accounts so the bank doesn't think you're spending money (?) - even though you are spending money and your net position is the same - be my guest.
Only been in mortgages for twenty years but you got a loan a decade ago so you're obviously much more across it

I'm sure the hundreds of articles on Google akin to this around 2018-19ish are just nonsense Why Living Expenses are Suddenly in the Spotlight - Yellow Brick Road

IF you are gambling a set amount a week, that is reasonable considering your income, Ie, $100 a fortnight, then im sure there would be no real issues with the bank.

If you are going full degenerate, with quick fire deposits chasing losses, then of course, the bank is going to raise eyebrows at that.

My advice would be to anyone looking at getting a homeloan in the near future, is open a new bank account and use that for your salary and dont gamble on it.

IF you are gambling a set amount a week, that is reasonable considering your income, Ie, $100 a fortnight, then im sure there would be no real issues with the bank.

If you are going full degenerate, with quick fire deposits chasing losses, then of course, the bank is going to raise eyebrows at that.

My advice would be to anyone looking at getting a homeloan in the near future, is open a new bank account and use that for your salary and dont gamble on it.

For the most part if you declare it within your entertainment expenses and can still service the loan it is fine but like I said earlier there are people out there who consider gambling a heinous crime and ultimately they may be the person judging whether to lend to you or not. I've seen an LMI provider kick up a fuss about $20 deposits to Sportsbet. At that point I opened a separate account and kept the account my salary goes in "clean" as would shudder at what that particular person would make of my account.

If you are constantly moving money around between books then you could have more money deposited into betting sites than your actual income. Can’t imagine that would be a great look even if the money is coming back

I definitely have a separate account for betting. If you move money in and out of different bookmakers to get the best odds / chase promos if that is your thing, then if you have a single account the bank is going to have a fit with your bank statement full of gambling deposits and withdrawals when you go for a home loan.
Only reason bank would have an issue is if you're a degenerate and shown you dont have any actual ability to save and be able to make repayments, gambling in itself they have no issue with as long as its done in a responsible manner.

Seperate accounts ain't gonna cover you for anything anyway any lender that actually has any clue what they are doing will find out about all of them anyway.

Only reason bank would have an issue is if you're a degenerate and shown you dont have any actual ability to save and be able to make repayments, gambling in itself they have no issue with as long as its done in a responsible manner.

Seperate accounts ain't gonna cover you for anything anyway any lender that actually has any clue what they are doing will find out about all of them anyway.
The only one talking sense here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who are the latest bookies that have opened since the start of the year?

I've got:
Questbet
Eskanderbet
Ultrabet
Bet well
Bet galaxy
bitwinning

anything I've missed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back