Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how MEGA bet365 mega boosts are these days.

$2.50 for cripps to score a goal. $2.40 with tab so what's that, an extra 4%?

Considering books take a 10-20% rake you're just losing less than you normally would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad luck mate. Why did you sign the stat dec.. You are now pretty screwed as that can be used against you in court if it ever goes that far. If you going to arb, at least try to lose haha. I only arb with the big bookies. All the small ones like texbet, wishbet,zbet all screw you over. At the end of the day, you broke their terms and got caught so just cop it in the chin and move on. zbet even kept my deposit LMAO as they got their solicitor involved.

yep exactly right, sent them a copy of just my transactions to Puntnow however they wouldn't accept that and wanted the whole bank statement
You had every right to stand your ground. If your legs aren't strong enough, get to gym to strengthen those thighs and glutes.

Well you signed the stat dec because Racing Victoria told you to... That's pretty silly... They assume you will sign the stat dec that you haven't breached any terms. Good luck anyway but you signed that stat dec and they can pretty much say, you signed the stat dec even though you broke their promotion terms..

Never do a stat dec unless you are 100% sure that you haven't done anything wrong or broken any terms on their website. That's my advice to you mate and steer clear of small bookies just to make a small buck. Not worth the headache. Stick to the big corporates like Sportsbet/ladbrokes/bet365/tab/pointsbet

9.10 Offences in relation to statutory declarations​

It is an offence to make a statement in a statutory declaration that the person knows to be untrue. The penalty is a fine of up to 600 penalty units or imprisonment of up to 5 years or both. It is also an offence to make a false or misleading statement as to the making of a statutory declaration. The penalty for this offence is 10 penalty units. Please refer to the full Schedule of Offences in Section 24.4.

That sux. I got screwed by Upcoz stealing my winnings. I'll never touch small bookies anymore. Bigger guys don't want tarnished reputation so worst they do is ban you. Little criminal sites never going to get a decent client list so doomed to oblivion. Regulators pretty piss poor.

That sux. I got screwed by Upcoz stealing my winnings. I'll never touch small bookies anymore. Bigger guys don't want tarnished reputation so worst they do is ban you. Little criminal sites never going to get a decent client list so doomed to oblivion. Regulators pretty piss poor.
what did you do? same rule as the guy above with arbing?

LOL that's a bit rough!
I'm sick to death of bookmakers making unreasonable requests to obtain documents and pretending they're within their rights to lawfully request certain documents. I'd stand my ground, and I've done so in the past. They're the ones who don't have a leg to stand on, which is quite ironic, isn't it?

I'm sick to death of bookmakers making unreasonable requests to obtain documents and pretending they're within their rights to lawfully request certain documents. I'd stand my ground, and I've done so in the past. They're the ones who don't have a leg to stand on, which is quite ironic, isn't it?
where do you stand on bookies asking for selfie pics holding ID/credit cards, seemed a completely laughable request to me even though it would take me 30 seconds to do

where do you stand on bookies asking for selfie pics holding ID/credit cards, seemed a completely laughable request to me even though it would take me 30 seconds to do
I've been quite vocal in the past about this behaviour.

Not specifically pertaining to your example, but if bookies don't request documents to I.D. you in order to fund your account, they shouldn't be requesting those things when you request a withdrawal. If it's not good for the Goose, then it shouldn't be good for the Gander.

When you opened an account, you agreed to their terms and conditions. You are pretty screwed. Either comply or don't get your money and your bank is less than 1% of the bookies bank to go down the legal road. they still step us like a cockroach rofl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back