Competitions BF Dockers SC Leagues 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 2, 2010
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
2014 SC competition is open and I will be organising a few leagues again for our board.

Post your interest below with BF user name, SC Team Name and 2013 overall ranking (if you remember) to join the main league and if you have your ranking from last year that would be helpful. I'll keep the OP updated with shortlist of coaches for the main league. The individual club board SC champion will be based on the Grand Final winner of Div 1. We will be running the competition against other boards again and we want a strong contingent in division 1.

If you're new to Supercoach or don't take it too seriously just post your interested in a 2nd or 3rd league. I will need someone to nominate to setup the 2nd and 3rd division leagues once we get the numbers going.

If your interested in joining other leagues on Bigfooty, head over to the Supercoach Board for new and existing members.

Note: I had to create a new login this year as it doesn't seem to recognise last years.

Dockers Div 1
  1. Fireballs - Such is Fyfe - 1,311
  2. TheLastCall - Guards - 3,714
  3. Parasite - Bunchalosers SCE - 3,766
  4. tripple1zero - One Week at a Time - 4,148
  5. Fabregas - Bakas - 5378
  6. freo grover - Footbrawlers - 5,700
  7. Dr2Sheds - His Royal Apeness -7,851
  8. mattis117 - Call 211 - 7,033
  9. DOCKERZ - StickyDockers - 8,766
  10. Pistol17 - PistolGuns - 17,000
  11. leugntl - Moist Bandits - 18,958
  12. Beaeawwb_SP - Eastside Westerns - 20,538
  13. Freo Hitman - 21,000
  14. inferno66 - Zoidbergians - 22,734
  15. Freo4eva - #### - 25,000
  16. Seppo - The Purple Haze - 31,460
  17. tants - Unfair Advantage FC - ?
  18. Rhino1966 - #### - ?

Dockers Div 2
  1. malpaso - Purple Hickory - 38,046
  2. Freo84 - The Maroons - 40,000
  3. PrinceOfPockets - Hankspankers - 43,996
  4. Bulldocker - Bulldockers - 49,226
  5. Frigate - Frigate's Floaters - 54,659
  6. believe_it - The Wild Goats - 60,000
  7. Spoken4 - Pitied Fools - ?
  8. carita - docked - ?
  9. Dudley Leopard - Pictland - ?
  10. Freoval - Valuadd - ?
  11. willoblue - Mink - ?
  12. Moo - #### - ?

Last edited:
Def. interested this year.. i cant remember where i finished last year (and my work PC is being a pain and wont open the site). But i believe it was around the 25k mark. Happy for any of the lower leagues with spots.

I'm in again Seppo. As I recall, I finished in the middle third of our Div 1 league last year.
Team name: BULLDOCKERS

2014 SC competition is open and I will be organising a few leagues again for our board.

Post your interest below with BF user name, SC Team Name and 2013 overall ranking (if you remember) to join the main league and if you have your ranking from last year that would be helpful. I'll keep the OP updated with shortlist of coaches for the main league. The individual club board SC champion will be based on the Grand Final winner of Div 1. We will be running the competition against other boards again and we want a strong contingent in division 1.

If you're new to Supercoach or don't take it too seriously just post your interested in a 2nd or 3rd league. I will need someone to nominate to setup the 2nd and 3rd division leagues once we get the numbers going.

If your interested in joining other leagues on Bigfooty, head over to the Supercoach Board for new and existing members.

Note: I had to create a new login this year as it doesn't seem to recognise last years.

Dockers Div 1
Seppo - The Purple Haze - 31,460

Dockers Div 2
Freo84 - xxxx - ####
Im in

Dockers Div 1
Seppo - The Purple Haze - 31,460

Dockers Div 2
Freo84 - xxxx - ####

Count me in for Div 2.

Freo84 - The Maroons - Around the 40k mark I believe maybe higher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Count me in
Last year was horrible Injuries screwd me hard in the end finished with a ranking around 21000.
previous 4 seasons below 8000

first year of SC. Team name Mink
long time DT coach & usually very good (except 2013)
would like to join a league & if anybody can give any tips about how it differs in player selection strategies, I'd appreciate it.

In, do not have score from last year, but have been playing since it started so generally competitive. Frigate's Floaters from last year.

I'm in too. Name "Pitied Fools". Finished pretty high last year but can't recall.

I'm in. Think I finished Mid-Div 1 last year, which I was happy with.

2013 Rank: 20538
2013 / 2014 Team Name: Eastside Westerns

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back