BigFooty Song Contest, Host: Loonerty, Theme: TV themes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, he was better live..some acts just are. I was never a kiss fan but ended up front row with friends and Holy F*** they put on a great show, just pure energy and fun. They loved the crowd too and gave it everything.

Is on my bucket list. Can't believe he released an album and didn't do one ******* show.

Is on my bucket list. Can't believe he released an album and didn't do one ******* show.
Ohhh so you were vomiting from jealousy not coz he's s**t.
i dont think I was a big fan till I saw him live, I was more of a rock chick back then.

Listened to Weezer on my way into work. So much better than Muse. I think Muse is music for those who lack emotional depth, it's all bravado and musicianship without any genuine emotion. I can see it appealing to people on the autism spectrum.

Listened to Weezer on my way into work. So much better than Muse. I think Muse is music for those who lack emotional depth, it's all bravado and musicianship without any genuine emotion. I can see it appealing to people on the autism spectrum.

One is s**t. The other is slightly less s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys remember the 80's?

QZnoKLJaVK1ObAQ-ICloGZP5BwblztwALKPlyCE2FChSQEic_aUWaPuwDZMGWi0JI4qjsGalZ4c8HhKxzhg9CKpuskF9rRGnWYiychCruA_HhPRdF8VaUjU1kEPJeL2fDPuWAovwxmDtZxaYdfKuUQeGbtWQ8ynaBas_w7rbSX6hel4=w350-h240-nc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back