Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2015 Ep 10 - Can't Spread it any Thicker...

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I've met something like fifty people from the Essendon board. We're all pretty scary. :eek:

But yeah, there'd certainly be a wide cross section of people that'd be pretty comfortable interacting over that medium given they know each other, or at least have met on a few occasions, in the real world.
Even as little as making casual conversation before recording or interacting more in a group private chat with the regulars

I think the best way to sum it up now is that we have structure in that we have segments, but the discussion runs as a free for all with everyone experienced enough to recognise when someone is going somewhere where we don't need to jump in to help. Then it's just up to the host to spot the same points being restated, that the topic is losing traction or going too long, and slip in a change of direction question.

I've only met HBF twice and Bluebelle once. I avoid happydude like the plague.

Still waiting for you to repay the favour and head to Melbourne for a game mate :) Preferably one where we don't get done by 10 plus goals and the coach gets sacked ;)

Oh wait! :p

Still waiting for you to repay the favour and head to Melbourne for a game mate :) Preferably one where we don't get done by 10 plus goals and the coach gets sacked ;)

Oh wait! :p

You do realise anything to do with Queensland is cursed right?

I was at the Gold Coast game in 2012 as well.

You do realise anything to do with Queensland is cursed right?

I was at the Gold Coast game in 2012 as well.

So was I mate. Was also there for the game vs Freo before the ground was revamped, the 2009 final and last year at the Gabba. But I did break the QLD curse at Metricon in 2013.

I was beginning to think I was the problem!

So was I mate. Was also there for the game vs Freo before the ground was revamped, the 2009 final and last year at the Gabba. But I did break the QLD curse at Metricon in 2013.

I was beginning to think I was the problem!

I was trying to block out that I had gone to that Freo game. Fev refused to compete that night. Soooo frustrating.

I was trying to block out that I had gone to that Freo game. Fev refused to compete that night. Soooo frustrating.

I had the only Freo supporter at the ground sitting next to us. Painful!!

I had the only Freo supporter at the ground sitting next to us. Painful!!

I took my wife to be at the time to that game and there was a female Fremantle supporter directly behind her who was screeching abuse the whole time. Turned her off the footy for good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks lady and gentlemen.

"Win some games, Mick" - yeah I don't think that's incompatible with playing the kids. We had a squad of has-beens for the first 3 weeks and couldn't win, so the old guard aren't good enough anyway. Enthusiastic youth is the shot in the arm we need.

I think it is incompatible with playing the kids since Mick is on the record as saying you can't play too many kids in the one side. Mick can't send a message to any of the senior core if their effort is lacking because he needs to win games and who knows .... maybe they will try next week and they are talented.

Mick fighting for a contract extension and needing to win games to do so is absolutely contradictory to us rebuilding and blooding youngsters in the seniors.

I think M-Lo probably said more than that to Mick so the incompatibility is most likely more in their public messages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back