Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2015 Ep 15 - The REAL Episode 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
This is episode 15 of the BigFooty Blues Podcast for 2015, with your host The Old Dark Navy's joined by ShanDog and, in his official debut, AceAndy.

Tonight, ODN channels his inner 'Bruce' by finding several things delicious, AceAndy knocks Zach Touhy's tattoos and ShanDog makes up the numbers. Plus, the panel review the win against the Suns as well as preview the Saturday night clash with the Bulldogs.

All this, and plenty more!

Audio Only | Subscribe in iTunes | XML Feed

Music by "MC Cullah" www.mc.cullah.com (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)
Music by "Jahzzar" www.betterwithmusic.com (CC BY-SA)​

My audio has quit. Any chance of a transcript? Cheers.

Paraphrasing. Hello ... teasing Ace Andy .... something about Levi ... next coach .... Suns ... Bell and Tuohy awesome ... Doc injured boo hoo ... Everitt should pull the finger ... Dogs game ... Jones and Tutt emergencies i.e trolling the Dogs. Posters whinging about the team sheets coming out too late. Bored now ... see you next week.

Thanks, ODN. How did the music sound?

Sort of musical ... like there was a boom boom tish boom boom tish sound and then a waaaaaahhhh reeeegggghhh newl newl newl newl ngggggg wailing sound and it seemed to come together in some sort of pre-orchestrated rhythmic plan. It was pleasing to my ears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been totally addicted to your podcast. I hope everyone gets well enough to get them back on track, though afraid that the hawks match may prove too somber a topic...... You guys rock all over Petrie in the weekly AFL podcast...

I have been totally addicted to your podcast. I hope everyone gets well enough to get them back on track, though afraid that the hawks match may prove too somber a topic...... You guys rock all over Petrie in the weekly AFL podcast...

Thanks. The more feedback we get, the more motivation to keep going.

Helluva first post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back