Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers

bit early with a lot of talk about how we have changed our game style

we are trying to change our game style more like it and we need to get consistent at it before we can say that we are a far different team than last season.

This is why i find it weird that people put too much hype on performances that are done in the NAB Challenge.

Happy to watch players to see how fit they are this time of the year though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we are trying to change our game style more like it and we need to get consistent at it before we can say that we are a far different team than last season.

This is why i find it weird that people put too much hype on performances that are done in the NAB Challenge.

It's true we (the 'royal we' that is) might be getting ahead of ourselves a little, but you can't honestly say after that first game that the difference in how we played as a team isn't clear. I'm not sure about the specifics of our game plans but the team defence aspect was drastically better and well-coordinated in comparison to last year.

So you guys all live close by & get in the basement to do this "waynes world" style or you skype each other & record it ? is there no video because you all have great heads for radio ?
It would sound much, much better if we were all in my home recording studio! Until all the other podcasters give in and move to Adelaide so we can do this properly, we rely on Skype, people not having $5 microphones and decent enough internet for it to work lol.

There was a clear difference to how we are playing. Even Sam Mitchell said so on SEN. So why not talk about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back