Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast 2016 Ep 01 - "Kerridge is the Next Judd" - ODN

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that hot blonde chick sounds surprisingly like a dude. I know Bowie was considered androgynous, but I swear he sounds like a woman, and I fully expected that talking bear to have a Boston accent and swear like a MEB.
Hah I usually do, but I have a baby bear that sleeps when we do podcasts now, and the lady bear would rip my face off if I were to be as loud as I used to be!

On a side note, we are looking at changing up how we record the poddy etc, so hopefully we will have a finished product that sounds a million dollarydoos in the near future.

Have to say how refreshing it is that a weekly podcast thread has got plenty of traffic and it isn't just the panellists talking amongst themselves. We are all desperate for footy talk at this stage of the year.

I think beyond the obvious that our team is playing a better brand, what is getting lost is how well the new coaching panel appears to working together... shots in the box were not the one man (Mick) barking orders and controlling everything, assistants were actively doing their bit and their was conversation.

Have to say how refreshing it is that a weekly podcast thread has got plenty of traffic and it isn't just the panellists talking amongst themselves. We are all desperate for footy talk at this stage of the year.

Quoted for future podcasts.

In case I'm on and the thread gets less traffic, I can blame it on less 'desperation'... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could just mean that he has a terrible hair cut and drinks lots of coffee down Lygon way.
(who was this in reference too again?)

Last year "looks like a Carlton player" would have meant:

Lazy bugger with man bun who hacks the ball forward every time he touches it and is rooted by early in the third quarter.

It's true we (the 'royal we' that is) might be getting ahead of ourselves a little, but you can't honestly say after that first game that the difference in how we played as a team isn't clear. I'm not sure about the specifics of our game plans but the team defence aspect was drastically better and well-coordinated in comparison to last year.
just saying, i don't read too much in to the pre season. Yes you can see what we want to do, but it is pre season and will take us awhile to get consistent at the game plan

just saying, i don't read too much in to the pre season. Yes you can see what we want to do, but it is pre season and will take us awhile to get consistent at the game plan

Agreed it will take time and the consistency will not come right away BUT just knowing the game plan has changed for the better gives us all hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back