Podcast BigFooty Blues Podcast Ep 9 Rd 5 Pre-Game Pep Talk - Hello ShanPoodle

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog, happydude ... when was the last time Thy said something nice about we males? Shameless. And I plugged his damn vitamins yet again.

"fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
George W. Bush

Thank you! I'm glad someone appreciates my wit! :p

Come on MEB, you know we appreciate you .... except ShanDog ... you control him through intimidation.

ShanDog, happydude ... when was the last time Thy said something nice about we males? Shameless. And I plugged his damn vitamins yet again.

"fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
George W. Bush
You lot get burnt every time you perform with her. She'll have to go or you fellas will need to lift. Love the show actually, but there can only be one star.

You lot get burnt every time you perform with her. She'll have to go or you fellas will need to lift. Love the show actually, but there can only be one star.

You're incorrigible.

I just do what MEB tells me. She said to say she appreciates the recognition of her as the star of the show Thy ;)

Lower your voice when you say that please. No need to be bitchy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Podcasters in very public in-brawling. Lone female threatens to go it alone. Men heard murmuring in smoky room. More.........

Debbie Harry was far better with the band behind her.

MEB .... Call Me.

I'm writing a behind-the-scenes of the podcast memoir. It's pretty saucy.

Harsh words, broken hearts and torn stockings. I'll buy it.

She can get a whole lot more band behind her these days........ sexist, misogynist, ageist, weightist.......

Surprisingly no. Saw her late 2011 in Brisbane. Was in great shape.

She can get a whole lot more band behind her these days........ sexist, misogynist, ageist, weightist.......

I saw this before I saw ODN's post above, and I was about to absolutely crack it hahaha.

Harsh words, broken hearts and torn stockings. I'll buy it.

That torn stocking will be the front cover. I think it speaks to my utter disillusionment and frustration with the whole gig. :p

In fact other than a thickening of the hips (are you reading this Boots?) she has become a real rock matriarch. She loves her age and its consequences and it shows.

My first celebrity crush. She walks to the beat of her own drum and I love that.

Just wait for our HBO special behind the laughter.

You will get to see the ugly side of podcasting.
Dodgy connections, internet stuff, odn's addiction.

Just wait for our HBO special behind the laughter.

You will get to see the ugly side of podcasting.
Dodgy connections, internet stuff, odn's addiction.

One big intervention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back