Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No. Not my thing. Enjoy.

No sale James. Insomnium would be worth a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough gents. I've been into the haunted for a while now (tonight was the fifth time I've seen em), and insomnium are a unique act. It was a fun show, if you're into that sort of thing.

Anyone planning on seeing King Parrot etc on their current tour, prepare for a good night.
COLLOSVS are the best metal band in Australia imo.

My favourite Kreator album. By quite a bit. Love that rawness and aggression. Unmatches with later releases.

Or to quote Sabazios Diabolus from Lust "I'd kill to play drums as bad as Ventor on Endless Pain"...

My 1st and favourite too. By the way, the follow up isn't bad either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone planning on seeing King Parrot etc on their current tour, prepare for a good night.

I like the parrot, but I've only ever seen em when they've been opening for someone else. They're a lot of fun, but one of those bands where I like them as a live act more than I do their actual music.

Welcome to Hell my favourite album. Just had it playing then on the drive to the train station actually.

Welcome to Hell would make my top 10 albums list. Absolute standout for me. Blew me away at the time, so frickin evil. I thought Motley Crüe "Shout at the Devil" was bad......Then a mate turned me into Venom.

Any word on Colllosvs getting opening slot of planned Aus Behemoth tour? Heard they were in the running?? I had a copy of their cd but not really a fan. Still, good luck to them.

No. Worst band name ever. Saw them
open for Carcass (?) and no interest at all. Life is too short to waste on crap.

Yeah, it's not for everyone. Not a big fan of KP but they were entertaining. Get a bit bored of the more brootal than everyone else thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back