Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Voivod fans with a favourite album? Bit hard, there's a handful I listen to regularly and find hard to split.

Might change tomorrow, but here's mine for today

Any Monuments fans checked out John Browne's solo album yet? Flux Conduct: Qatsi

Intensely good metal.

Been at a friend birthday party with lots of early Tiamat, Type O, Napalm Death, I still somehow feel pretty old. Needs more an
acnient undergound stuff to feel alive and not old as fukk. Bar time has finished now, so in more some more brandy and Heavy Metal Alkoholocaust....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this has been posted, but it's one of the funniest clips I've seen ever and a killer track to boot.

Gday chums, need a favour, some little dickweed made a page on change.org for Steel Panther to play at the GF next year, sign that s**t. Sure they're not as rightous as ManowaR but wtf it'll beat the hellouta previous years..

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted, but it's one of the funniest clips I've seen ever and a killer track to boot.

Solid song, not one of my favourites but it may grow on me. In any case they are such a great live band!

I'm seeing Ne Obliviscaris tonight, is anyone else seeing them on this tour?

Any Voivod fans with a favourite album? Bit hard, there's a handful I listen to regularly and find hard to split.

Might change tomorrow, but here's mine for today

I'm actually quite fond of some of their later material. It's definitely a lot more "accessible" than some of the early albums, which seem to polarize a lot of people, but its all good.

Picked up a couple of second hand CDs at my local record store (a rare sight these days)

Finally got a legit copy of Pig Destroyer's 'Prowler In The Yard,' and this Aussie gem:

Serious?? Wow. Well yes it's true, on Herald Sun website. Very sad.
very sad but unsurprising. saw some footage of him earlier this year and he looked out of it, seems like he was clean for a bit but relapsed. coke was found on the bus as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back