Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some new Prostitute Disfigurement and Corpsessed, PD was a bit on the bland side with production being a bit too clean for brutal DM (preferred the sound and music on Embalmed Madness/Deeds of Derangement). Corpsessed was pretty decent, really dig the old school Autopsy/Incantation vibe.

Still doing the death metal vocals on that PD album and not back to the pig oink grind s**t?

Mine is coming in the mail - CD+ DVD. Also ordered some Desaster, Running Wild and October Tide...so got a nice juicy order on the way.

Which Desaster? Been waiting for Realm of Kaos to stock the new Running Wild - make have to cut that loose and order it direct. Want the new Atlantean Kodex too.

Which Desaster? Been waiting for Realm of Kaos to stock the new Running Wild - make have to cut that loose and order it direct. Want the new Atlantean Kodex too.

The Arts of Destruction and 666 Satan's Soldiers Syndicate. They were the only two I did not have.

I got Running Wild "Resilient" digi for $19.50.

Atlantean Kodex..hmmm do not have any of their stuff but trad/doom right?

The Arts of Destruction and 666 Satan's Soldiers Syndicate. They were the only two I did not have.

I got Running Wild "Resilient" digi for $19.50.

Atlantean Kodex..hmmm do not have any of their stuff but trad/doom right?

AK are sort of like a mixture of Into Glory Ride/Hammerheart to me. Arts of Destruction is ok, prefer it over 6666. Where'd you get the RW?

@Desaster: Love the early stuff, but somehow it is not the same without Okkulto. Miss the atmospheric/epic-blackmetal-parts.

But this is great:

Perhaps not an somehow expected surprise but great stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back