1. Congratulations to bandicoo for being the only player to tip 9/9 this week. FREE Platinum BFSC for you!

Get your tips in!

Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Discussion in 'Football Club Discussion' started by hawkman, Mar 28, 2012.

Put it out there
  1. Cruyff14

Cruyff14 Club Legend

Hawthorn Hawthorn - 2013 Premiers
    Other teams:
    Arsenal
    Even for incorrect calls for you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. Shane Clayton

Shane Clayton Team Captain

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    Tom Huddlestone, Michael Dawson
    What incorrect calls for us? The one against Fulham which was cancelled out by Parker not getting a stonewall penalty minutes earlier?

We should have had 3 points against Stoke, 2 points against Wolves, 1 point (at least) against City. Also Chelsea's goal against us at WHL should have never stood as there was a foul in the build up and in the 2nd half Adebayor had a goal that was ruled out for offside when he clearly wasn't. So there's another 2 points.

At no point this season have we been gifted 3 points like Chelsea were against Wigan.
  3. Shane Clayton

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    I'll add that Gary Cahill was unlucky to be sent off at WHL but Bolton were/are a rabble and wouldn't have taken any points off us. If my memory serves correct we were also 1-0 up at the time.
  4. Cruyff14

Cruyff14 Club Legend

Other teams:
    Arsenal
    van der Vaart's handball vs Arsenal?
  5. Shane Clayton

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    It was great control :D

Seriously though, we're owed about 8 points.
  6. Cruyff14

Cruyff14 Club Legend

Other teams:
    Arsenal
    Have you added up all other teams around you to see how much they're owed?
  7. Shane Clayton

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    I doubt Chelsea and Newcastle would have a negative disparity. You're in a better position to describe Arsenal's decisions for/against but I'll be very surprised if it's anything close to 8 points.
  8. Cruyff14

Cruyff14 Club Legend

Other teams:
    Arsenal
    I can't remember much this season. There would have obviously been shit calls against us but I can't remember anything at the moment.

Over the years we have been robbed countless times. Newcastle one is the one that sticks out the most from last season at the minute.
  9. Show Some Fight

Show Some Fight Club Legend

Melbourne
    Other teams:
    Tottenham
    Gone is the King of White Hart Lane
  10. sabre_ac

sabre_ac Moderator

Fremantle
    Other teams:
    Considering the average age of the guys down back...Might be time to look into some fresh legs..Surely Caulker will get a regularly gig next season.
  11. Shane Clayton

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    Spurs will always ****ing let you down. I can't see us even getting into Europa League next season.

I think it's obvious the media whore has lost the players, which is why Levy needs to say **** off and send a message that we're not to be ****ed with.

Modric and Bale will leave. Hopefully the lazy c*** Saha leaves. King deserves a farewell game. I'd also get rid of Walker and BAE who turn to shit whenever the going gets tough. Livermore made a nice assist but apart from that he looked out of his depth. It goes without saying that we need 3 new strikers.

Build the team around Caulker, Kaboul, Huddlestone and Sandro and bring in a young manager like Rogers or Lambert that wants to be here and isn't tactically inept.

We'll put in a gallant effort against Chelsea and lose on penalties. It's such a Spurs thing to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12. Cruyff14

Cruyff14 Club Legend

Other teams:
    Arsenal
    Not trolling, but every time I've watched King he has never stood out. Honestly don't see what Spurs fans see in him.

Watched the first half of your game last night and he was terrible. That and he got bossed by Walcott.

Why didn't Adebayor start? Rotation due to short time between games?
  13. Thermo

Thermo Moderator

Gold Coast
    Other teams:
    Spurs
    Injuries and not training have clearly taken their toll on him. Maybe time to start transitioning him into a coaching role.
  14. moomba

moomba Norm Smith Medallist

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    Man City
    King has been immense for Spurs when he got around to playing. Despite the injuries, no training and being on the piss every second day he could come in and not only do a great job, he'd make plodders like Dawson look better as well.

That is the problem for Spurs now that he is not playing well. Not only do you lose his effectiveness in defence, it means someone like Kaboul has to be the go to guy in the middle of defence, and that makes him less effective too.
  15. Thermo

Thermo Moderator

Gold Coast
    Other teams:
    Spurs
    Worth mentioning we have Caulker coming back next season. Haven't seen a bunch of him but hearing great things.
  16. sabre_ac

sabre_ac Moderator

Fremantle
    Other teams:

Get ride of Walker and BAE but hang onto Huddlestone? Can't really agree with you on that one, especially Walker.

We won't lose Bale and Modric, likely just Modric..Can live with that if we pick up Hazard or someone of his ilk.
  17. Thermo

Thermo Moderator

Gold Coast
    Other teams:
    Spurs
    Hazard would be a nice pick up but would do nothing to fill the hole left by Modric.
  18. moomba

moomba Norm Smith Medallist

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    Man City
    If you don't get in the champions league I can't see someone like Hazard wanting to go to Spurs, and I can't see Spurs forking out the sort of money he would cost.
  19. Thermo

Thermo Moderator

Gold Coast
    Other teams:
    Spurs
    Yeah, that too :(
  20. Shane Clayton

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    Huddlestone has bucketloads of talent. The poor guy just can't take a break with injuries. I hope he becomes our starting CM next season when Modric leaves.

I don't see much improvement in Walker. His defending is average and he is woeful in the final third. Just chooses the wrong option every time. BAE is a proven liability against the good teams. We easily have the worst full backs out of the top 6. Even Liverpool's duo are better than ours.
  21. apollo_creed

apollo_creed Norm Smith Medallist

Other teams:
    Duchovny Sex Addicts FC
    chelsea could've easily had two penalties against YOUR team at Stamford Bridge.

very selective memory there.

and one of the penalties was obvious.
  22. Shane Clayton

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    They both would have been very harsh. Especially the incident where Lampard basically ran into Gallas. The reason Di Matteo was so angry afterwards was because despite us being shit (and in shit form), Chelsea created **** all and only had a couple of half hearted penalty claims to cling to.

The refs have already gifted Chelsea 4 points in the last few days so they're doing okay.
  23. apollo_creed

apollo_creed Norm Smith Medallist

Other teams:
    Duchovny Sex Addicts FC
    second one was fairly lucky mate. dude grabbed at ramires as the cross was coming in. not criminal not to see/give it but it was a foul.

regardless chelsea have been very lucky with refs in the second half of this season. agree with you there.

you got lucky against norwich as well although the result didn't change so it wouldn't alter your points tally - only difference is you would be without king for the game on sunday. and kaboul's injured and out I'm assuming?
  24. Thermo

Thermo Moderator

Gold Coast
    Other teams:
    Spurs
    No Kaboul news yet, could go either way.
  25. Shane Clayton

North Melbourne
    Other teams:
    Ivanovic had his appeal turned down and will miss the semi final.

Interesting stats for us in the FA Cup. We've played in 9 finals, winning 8 of them. We've also lost our past 5 semi finals :eek: