List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee Yarran was good tonight, Really lights it up when he turns the after burners on and precision kicking

What a waste in that Pathetic lineup,I would have him playing high half foward on the opposite side to lids with titch foward pocket

HF: Yarran - Griffiths - Delidio
F: Riewoldt - Vickery - Edwards

Burn Baby Burn

Mcdonough clearly has talent think he's gone next season.

What would his trade value be?

Is there anyone in SA that we could do a straight swap with where both parties could win?
Think i could live with a McDonough>>>Sloane straight swap.:)

Gee Yarran was good tonight, Really lights it up when he turns the after burners on and precision kicking

What a waste in that Pathetic lineup,I would have him playing high half foward on the opposite side to lids with titch foward pocket

Burn Baby Burn

Carlton clearly need a tall.
Would a straight swap for one of our talls do it? Griff/Vickery
Who gets burt in that deal and who needs to throw in a sweetener Carlton or Us?

It will be a deal where both supporters think they are getting reamed.

Think i could live with a McDonough>>>Sloane straight swap.:)
I would do our first and McDonough for Sloane. Its not too far off the mark.

Although that deal means it would almost be impossible to land shell unless we trade someone else for Sheil.

Carlton clearly need a tall.
Would a straight swap for one of our talls do it? Griff/Vickery
Who gets burt in that deal and who needs to throw in a sweetener Carlton or Us?

It will be a deal where both supporters think they are getting reamed.
I'd love to get Yarran,But i think we just don't have the currency or the confidence in(Vickery or Griff) to afford to offload either just yet.keeping in mind Ivan is getting on as well.Our 1st rnd pick would nearly get it done pending on other offers but if we are chasing Shiel then thats out of the question.

I would do our first and McDonough for Sloane. Its not too far off the mark.

Although that deal means it would almost be impossible to land shell unless we trade someone else for Sheil.
Who would you prefer shiel or Sloane if it came down to it?

Something is telling me Sloane. I feel he has done it for a longer period of time than Sheil.
Also we need leaders and Sloane brings that to the club.
Yeah,Tough call.Sheil is having an outstanding season though.

I'd love to get Yarran,But i think we just don't have the currency or the confidence in(Vickery or Griff) to afford to offload either just yet.keeping in mind Ivan is getting on as well.Our 1st rnd pick would nearly get it done pending on other offers but if we are chasing Shiel then thats out of the question.
We will trade a tall this year. Which tall who knows but 1 or 2 two will be gone.

Clubs to trade with will be Carlton and Brisbane and the bonus is both have players we we could use and both will have 2nd round picks high enough to make it worth our while.

Griffiths, Vickery, Elton, Astbury and dare I say it Mcbean could be traded if the right deal was presented to us. Also don't put it past one of them requesting a trade for more opportunity.

Yeah,Tough call.Sheil is having an outstanding season though.
That he is. But can he keep this form up for his entire career. Will still be a very very good player across his entire career but currently he is in AA contention. Sloane for me mainly because he would bring leadership which we desperately need. I feel we need a player around the 25-27yr range.

Sloan suits us more imo. We need player not afraid to get there hands dirty and help Cotchin get in and under to dish out to Dusty, Ellis, Deledio. I think Shiel isnt really that kind of player although he can win his own ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will trade a tall this year. Which tall who knows but 1 or 2 two will be gone.

Clubs to trade with will be Carlton and Brisbane and the bonus is both have players we we could use and both will have 2nd round picks high enough to make it worth our while.

Griffiths, Vickery, Elton, Astbury and dare I say it Mcbean could be traded if the right deal was presented to us. Also don't put it past one of them requesting a trade for more opportunity.
There's our problem though.Atm only Griff and Vickery have some sort of currency,But nothing to snag us a 1st rnd pick unless they play out of their skins for the rest of the season,Then the question is why trade them/him?

That he is. But can he keep this form up for his entire career. Will still be a very very good player across his entire career but currently he is in AA contention. Sloane for me mainly because he would bring leadership which we desperately need. I feel we need a player around the 25-27yr range.
Fair enough.No complaints with either should we be lucky.

There's our problem though.Atm only Griff and Vickery have some sort of currency,But nothing to snag us a 1st rnd pick unless they play out of their skins for the rest of the season,Then the question is why trade them/him?
Trading one of Griff or Vickery would really depend on how the club feels Mcbean is coming along.

Personally I can see one of Elton or Astbury requesting a trade.

Burn Baby Burn

Yarran very poor last night IMO.

Tackling shocking and frankly vindicated avoiding him IMO.

Then again the whole CFC team could be put in the dust bin nearly from last night

Last edited:
Lennon for Yarran
Conca & #8 & #26 for Shiel, Bugg & #32

In: D. Shiel, T. Bugg, C. Yarran, #32
Out: B. Lennon, R. Conca, #8, #26

Could argue plenty of FORS and AGAINSTS but the reality is quality costs quality.

B: S. Morris, A. Rance, D. Grimes
HB: B. Houli, T. Chaplin, C. Yarran
C: B. Ellis, T. Cotchin, S. Grigg
HF: B. Deledio, B. Griffiths, S. Edwards
F: T. Vickery, J. Riewoldt, D. Martin
R: I. Maric, D. Shiel, A. Miles
Int: T. Bugg, C. Ellis, N. Vlastuin, K. McIntosh

At the draft I'd target: (#32, #44, #62)
  • a young bull mid (188cm+)
  • small forward
  • ruckman
Plenty of flankers and KPPs running around already.

Lennon is showing more than Yarran!:eek:

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Couldn't disagree more. Unless a ruck bolt on 25-27 add ons are too old for us ala Chaplin!

We need clearly to go youth.

Not sure if you are trolling or not tbh:confused:

Burn Baby Burn
Too much x-factor. Pull your head in :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back