Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talented, but I wouldn't have thought he fits the culture we are trying to build, especially around such a young list.
Live & learn....no? could well just be tonic he needed (and lets not kid ourselves that he's Han Solo, it's just he's been photographed & also ousted by KM).
Ideal swap for Yazz if his attitude remains in 2015 mode.

Surely we can't seriously be thinking of letting Menzel go. We need more players with talent on our list, not less. What are we hoping for, every kid we draft to do a Cripps and be a ready made star for us. If Menzel is not performing how we hope/expect, how about you know, invest in developing him perhaps.

Surely we can't seriously be thinking of letting Menzel go. We need more players with talent on our list, not less. What are we hoping for, every kid we draft to do a Cripps and be a ready made star for us. If Menzel is not performing how we hope/expect, how about you know, invest in developing him perhaps.

Calm down. He's contracted to the club. Adelaide are asking the question but we won't be entertaining anything unless he really wants out. Then they have to pay overs.

great sign that Bolton is prioritizing the yeh nah maybe players on our list because at the end of the day he should be as sure as he can that they either have a future or not. His set of questions will be different to SOS's as only he has the information about how he might formulate a game plan. At the end of the day, BB might see something that others do not. There is no point delisting players and then lamenting that they might have thrived under the new coach. MM was not proactive enough in this regard when he took over. I could never understand how he was prepared to start so late with so many crucial list decisions to be made, and it showed in our first draft under MM. You get the feeling that BB will leave no stone unturned when it comes to list assessment.

A first round pick isn't overs. We shouldn't be entertaining anything for Menzel.

I never mentioned a first round pick. I would be expecting more.

Yeah the Kerridge + 2nd rounder for Menzel is laughable.

That is an absolute joke of a trade. If we're losing a 20yo player from our best 22 I want a best 22 player in return. Not a fringe player and a pick that could end up being about our 5th or 6th pick.

great sign that Bolton is prioritizing the yeh nah maybe players on our list because at the end of the day he should be as sure as he can that they either have a future or not. His set of questions will be different to SOS's as only he has the information about how he might formulate a game plan. At the end of the day, BB might see something that others do not. There is no point delisting players and then lamenting that they might have thrived under the new coach. MM was not proactive enough in this regard when he took over. I could never understand how he was prepared to start so late with so many crucial list decisions to be made, and it showed in our first draft under MM. You get the feeling that BB will leave no stone unturned when it comes to list assessment.

Do we really want Bolton to see a future for Watson? Haven't we seen enough of him (a lot more than BB) to know that he needs to be moved on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never mentioned a first round pick. I would be expecting more.

That is an absolute joke of a trade. If we're losing a 20yo player from our best 22 I want a best 22 player in return. Not a fringe player and a pick that could end up being about our 5th or 6th pick.

Comedy gold is the trade suggestion on the Dons board where we lose 2 and 8 for Aish and Carlisle. Recommend you have a glimpse.

I think that BB will be going around talking with the fringe players who are on the edge of the precipice and that he wants to keep.
seen-around.jpg

Do we really want Bolton to see a future for Watson? Haven't we seen enough of him (a lot more than BB) to know that he needs to be moved on?
What if if thinks that with the change in style of play, M.Watson should be able to contribute with his strength of his left boot. Go and work on these these things over the off-season (insert P.Cripps off-season guide) and you may see some serious benefits and you can look to return to CHB (actually played quite well there before injury in 2013).

Carlton's Matthew Kreuzer has rejected multiple offers from the Blues for a contract extension and looks set to leave the club, according to Robinson.

“It’s really interesting this one because Kreuzer knocked back an offer to go to GWS, significant, a huge deal,” he said.

“There are contract offers on the table for him that aren’t pleasing him, seen as he has knocked back an estimated $1.5 million over four or five years to stay at the Blues.”

The chief football writer for the Herald Sun also revealed that the Blues are astonishingly paying all of their salary cap, yet are considered to be years off having a competitive team.

“There is one thing about Carlton’s salary cap and player payments, hold on to your hat here, they are paying 100 per cent of the cap at the moment,” said Robinson.

“They were building to a premiership.”

- SEN

Slobbo and GuesSEN

I don't hold much hope for Watson and I'd say I don't need to see any more.

But BB does this for a living, so it might be the difference between seeing a lot of something and knowing what you are looking at.

Carlton's Matthew Kreuzer has rejected multiple offers from the Blues for a contract extension and looks set to leave the club, according to Robinson.

“It’s really interesting this one because Kreuzer knocked back an offer to go to GWS, significant, a huge deal,” he said.

“There are contract offers on the table for him that aren’t pleasing him, seen as he has knocked back an estimated $1.5 million over four or five years to stay at the Blues.”

The chief football writer for the Herald Sun also revealed that the Blues are astonishingly paying all of their salary cap, yet are considered to be years off having a competitive team.

“There is one thing about Carlton’s salary cap and player payments, hold on to your hat here, they are paying 100 per cent of the cap at the moment,” said Robinson.

- SEN

Slobbo and GuesSEN
Bulldust!!!..only been 2 year contract on the table over $500k club won't budge take it or leave it.

- SEN

Slobbo and GuesSEN

With the mass exodus of players this year i find that hard to believe, i also find it hard to believe that slobbo would have anyone at our club giving him such info... stranger things have happened i spose...

There is one thing about Carlton’s salary cap and player payments, hold on to your hat here, they are paying 100 per cent of the cap at the moment,” said Robinson.

- SEN

Slobbo and GuesSEN
At least we aren't on 105% like Adelaide apparently are.
Bulldust!!!..only been 2 year contract on the table over $500k club won't budge take it or leave it.
I think that he is talking about the deal he knocked back to go to the giants a few years back. And it wasnt 1.5 million over 4-5 years. It was the money that GWS ended up spending on Scully... 1 million/year over 5 years.

Robbo is about as relevant as one of my farts on a windy day. Coming out with the comment that Hodge's drink driving was a mistake... FFS a mistake is accidentally including a red sock in with your whites (soon to be pinks). Getting your keys out of your pocket, opening your locked car, getting behind the wheel and driving off is not a ******* mistake. It's a deliberate action... the only mistake about it is the mistake in judgement that you are fine to drive a car when you are pissed.

What if if thinks that with the change in style of play, M.Watson should be able to contribute with his strength of his left boot. Go and work on these these things over the off-season (insert P.Cripps off-season guide) and you may see some serious benefits and you can look to return to CHB (actually played quite well there before injury in 2013).

If he does think that then we've appointed the wrong coach. You can't just keep saying "what if" player x does this, we should keep him. "What if" Robinson pulled his head in, "what if" Lucas improved his kicking, "what if" Jones grows a heart over summer? He's had his chance. Time to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back