Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Well we've imported Brad Scott, Goldstein, Ben Jacobs, plus a couple of other staff. Might as well complete the Norf transition.
Take their best players again and see if we can get them to fold properly this time?

Disappointing that so many nuffies will be voting just on name recognition. Sheedy's behavior fell so far short of the bare minimum required of someone sitting on any board. I'll at least be joining the small protest vote (and it helps that the no pokies platform is unquestionably something the club ought be doing - it is an enduring shame that we're lagging the field in this space).

I’ve lodged my vote and hopefully it is good riddance to Sheedy, has been holding us back for decades…
Same, first time I’ve ever voted ! He wasn’t voted on sheedy, hopefully he’s voted out. What he said about hird missing out on the job was instant dismissal type s**t. Red wine and an urge to babble s**t not a good combination.

Same, first time I’ve ever voted ! He wasn’t voted on sheedy, hopefully he’s voted out. What he said about hird missing out on the job was instant dismissal type s**t. Red wine and an urge to babble s**t not a good combination.
Yep he made an error. But I’m not certain bringing in a candidate whose focus is on removing pokies. Hardly focussed on football or the core business of winning flags. Yes, perhaps exiting pokies is a good thing when the club can afford it. However there’re ways to go about this and having a singular focus of ‘no pokies’ around the table isn’t the best thing for the club. I think it’s actually potentially divisive.

Most of them do not even register to vote so yes they are.
And most of the ones that do, decided to vote for a senile has been that should have been sacked as soon as he broke ranks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the f voted for Sheedy, seriously…
Something about the direction of the tent in relation to the trajectory of your proverbial?
Just keep him distracted with sports nights reliving past glories with hirdy so neither gets any ideas of getting their hands dirty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back