News Brad Hartman - Charged with driving offence

Remove this Banner Ad

I cant believe this made headlines in the newspaper. Have done this myself a few years ago in Adelaide on a supposed 2 lane road with parked cars and a truck on the right.

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...eaving-the-scene/story-fnjuhovy-1227166909679

WTF does the TAC have to do with this ?
Those w***ers stick their noses in over everything.There was nothing in the Smedts incident,apart from being a massive tool for taking a selfie,and there's nothing in this for them to get involved.

This is a mob whose whose own workers have shithouse driving records and do things like run red lights or speed in TAC company cars.

Wish that he had 'clipped' my care because then I would have the name of the driver instead of just a dent, a scratch and a smashed number plate. And not even a pretend note.

Our house is inside a right-angled intersection of 2 laneways. Our gate is on the corner.
The gate/fence has been hit by cars, builders' trucks, delivery and removal vans, etc approximately 30 times in 10 years, with varying degrees of severity.
One truck actually ripped out the whole gate and the redgum gatepost and dragged them 30 metres up the laneway, without stopping.
Twice after they have hit it a first time I have flown out the door and seen them hit it a second time, and they have flatly denied it happened.
Only one out of the 30 drivers has actually stopped and helped with the damage - almost certainly because when I got out there, he couldn't move, the side door handle of his van being stuck in the gate :)D).
Two other neighbours have subsequently helped pay for the damage - they didn't own up, but one of them left her mirror and distinctive paint behind, and the other one left their number-plate behind :)p:D).

I think Hartman should be in the Australia Day Honours List.;)

This is not what I want to be reading in these dark times - what a pack of reprobates!

My first impression when reading the story was he clipped a car, went home and spoke to his dad about who told him what he should have done and he went and owned up to his mistake.

Personally it's a pretty minor incident if that's all and he may never have been in the situation or aware of what to do. Live and learn... doesn't sound like he did a runner like plenty would for just clipping a parked car

Or. He was halfway through a dozen VB stubbies - Geelong to Murray Bridge is easy a 12 stub trip) and he had the instinct and savvy to know that reporting then and there would involve a breath test. He's most likely on his P's. So drive home, wait till 0.00 then report. #smart #proudofthelad

Or. He was halfway through a dozen VB stubbies - Geelong to Murray Bridge is easy a 12 stub trip) and he had the instinct and savvy to know that reporting then and there would involve a breath test. He's most likely on his P's. So drive home, wait till 0.00 then report. #smart #proudofthelad
Suspicious much? ;)

Why bother reporting it at all, in that case? Nobody saw him do it, apparently.

Maybe he's just a s**t driver. Or maybe he was just a bit tired and miscalculated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another example of ill-discipline creeping into the club's culture, both on and off the field, since Scott took the reigns. Seems Chris Scott is doing a poor job managing people and keeping players in check.

Seriously,would you just f off and support another team ?
You are just a 24/7 whiny s**t.Grow the f*** up you dipstick.

Another example of ill-discipline creeping into the club's culture, both on and off the field, since Scott took the reigns. Seems Chris Scott is doing a poor job managing people and keeping players in check.

Haven't seen any reports stating Scott was in the car, or prsent, at the time.

Maybe, just maybe, it's the actions of a young, scared kid who hasn't been involved in such a situation before and, with the inexperience of youth and the grip of anxiety, foolishly left the scene and sought out the advice of his dad?

To his credit, he then presented himself to police and admitted his actions.

Your consistent rush to blame all and sundry on Scott is tiring. Why not go find a club you can truly support, and then do so, rather than pretending to follow the GFC whilst continually criticising it's coach, actions and culture?

Haven't seen any reports stating Scott was in the car, or prsent, at the time.

Maybe, just maybe, it's the actions of a young, scared kid who hasn't been involved in such a situation before and, with the inexperience of youth and the grip of anxiety, foolishly left the scene and sought out the advice of his dad?

To his credit, he then presented himself to police and admitted his actions.

Your consistent rush to blame all and sundry on Scott is tiring. Why not go find a club you can truly support, and then do so, rather than pretending to follow the GFC whilst continually criticising it's coach, actions and culture?

I like everything about the club. Just don't like Chris Scott.

I like everything about the club. Just don't like Chris Scott.

And trust me, everyone here gets that.

There's just no need to turn every miscellaneous, unrelated word and action by others to attack him.

If you want to criticise him, do so constructively with factual information from matters he can directly control, ie game plan, player selection......

I like everything about the club. Except Chris Scott.

EFA.

Much to your chagrin, I know, but Chris Scott remains a very key part of our football club right now.

While that remains the case, I'll be hoping that he can take us back to the top rather than deriding him for events which it is entirely unrealistic to expect him to be responsible for.

Until such time as it is universally acknowledged that each head coach in the AFL has now been charged with the responsibility of ensuring that each player on his club's list is an exemplary individual with respect to the road rules, I'll be giving him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

You should try it some time.

Don't know which is the more hilarious reaction to this Hartman 'incident' - the ukexpress org article or Biggy Boy's. :)

Going on his logic, Biggy would have wanted Bomber Thompson sacked too after the various incidents showing 'ill-discipline' under Bomber's stewardship - Steve Johnson, Stokes as examples. Both of which were a hell of a lot more serious than this minor incident. :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back