Player Watch Brayden Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

Even better seeing his Silky Left Foot in Black and White Jumper:thumbsu:

Haven't managed to get to a VFL game so far and was unfortunately out of the house on Sunday so I haven't had that privilege yet. :eek:

Did the rhino (Rocksteady) play good in bendigo???
11146536_10152888221576229_9136077688852821947_n.jpg
shredderbeboprocksteady1.jpg

I'm liking the Rhino nick too popin .
Look's like one abit, this rhino is rocksteady from the ninja turtles. I hope braydo really comes on as that hard noised lewis type game style

Maynard was quite good, for sure, with his kicking of course being the highlight. Laid some good tackles and has pace. It was a very scrappy game though, so I'm keen to see more of him when it's a bit cleaner in terms of ball movement.

Maynard was quite good, for sure, with his kicking of course being the highlight. Laid some good tackles and has pace. It was a very scrappy game though, so I'm keen to see more of him when it's a bit cleaner in terms of ball movement.

He seems the type that when he goes up to the AFL he would play better then he would in the VFL

Watched the VFL replay and thought gee we have good one here! Had toughness, wheels and is evasive as well, could be a smokey! I also like young Pendles & number 64!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ryan Pendlebury is one who has really developed in the VFL system. At the beginning of last year I thought he was only getting a game because who his two brothers were. But now he looks more than comfortable at VFL level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he is tracking along nicely and improving each week. I'm reasonably confident with this kid.

Agree, looks more assured and involved each time I see him. Tracking nicely.

Congrats to the youngster, being an emergency this week.

Seeing him in the VFL a couple of weeks ago, I thought he was a long way off. But clearly the club think differently, and his efforts against Richmond last week have been duly recognised.

We might have to sit up and starting taking him seriously. Could debut this year. Exciting times!

Congrats to the youngster, being an emergency this week.

Seeing him in the VFL a couple of weeks ago, I thought he was a long way off. But clearly the club think differently, and his efforts against Richmond last week have been duly recognised.

We might have to sit up and starting taking him seriously. Could debut this year. Exciting times!

Nice for the kid to get nominated as an emergency but we all know the chances of all 3 getting called up are remote. I think he's still a fair way off based on what I've seen to date. Improving and if he keeps doing that could be a chance later in the season assuming a spot opens up.

Nice for the kid to get nominated as an emergency but we all know the chances of all 3 getting called up are remote. I think he's still a fair way off based on what I've seen to date. Improving and if he keeps doing that could be a chance later in the season assuming a spot opens up.
I'm thinking that they will probably fly him up with the team for the experience? Will be good for him and give him a wee taste.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back