Player Watch Brayden Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

Maynard is the big show.
url.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy looks exactly like the man that cuts my hair. Always thought I knew my barber from another place. Obviously he was from Gillian's island. The resemblance is uncanny. I'd post a pic but he'd probably slip when he uses the cut throat to shave me. :eek:

This guy looks exactly like the man that cuts my hair. Always thought I knew my barber from another place. Obviously he was from Gillian's island. The resemblance is uncanny. I'd post a pic but he'd probably slip when he uses the cut throat to shave me. :eek:
It's the beatnik Maynard G. Krebs from the Dobie Gillis show.. and yeah Gilligan :p

Looking forward to seeing Maynard tonight. First I saw hi was on TV against box hill last week and he looked good. Will add some toughness, speed and kicking accuracy from the backline.

Imagine a half backline of Maynard, Reid, Scharenberg in 2017. Some great attacking rebound football to be enjoyed.

Looking forward to seeing Maynard tonight. First I saw hi was on TV against box hill last week and he looked good. Will add some toughness, speed and kicking accuracy from the backline.

Imagine a half backline of Maynard, Reid, Scharenberg in 2017. Some great attacking rebound football to be enjoyed.

and Does not take a Backwards Step

Hope he runs through someone tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back