Bumped Brenden Abbott

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if ppl joking bout some of these comparisons cuz if serious this kid is going to be the best thing since sliced bread

popin called him "THE BIG SHOW" despite everyone hating it originally.
But he persisted and now it seems to have grown on everyone including myself.

Yep, if you read back through the thread there were some references to a wrestler (I think from memory) and lots of pics.

upload_2015-5-7_0-54-36.png upload_2015-5-7_0-56-49.jpeg
mr-vandal-dubstep-its-showtime.jpg
show_time.png
images
c81a98e9-c01a-4b19-8b9b-62da7f3915b0
6528676_orig.gif
its_showtime.gif

I feel like I own this kid, even though I do not know him personally. I am like a demanding patriarch!

I still think his name is Tony. "C'mon Big Show", "Onya Big Show" is just too wordy for AFL, especially when there are beers and pies to be consumed. Sorry popin . Love your work though. You are a maverick!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like I own this kid, even though I do not know him personally. I am like a demanding patriarch!

I still think his name is Tony. "C'mon Big Show", "Onya Big Show" is just too wordy for AFL, especially when there are beers and pies to be consumed. Sorry popin . Love your work though. You are a maverick!
Boris, I have personally road tested the shouting of "THE BIG SHOW" and it's derivatives at the VFL many times, with a multitude of beers involved, and I can confirm that it works a treat.

Can't wait to see him after a couple of AFL pre-seasons. Have really liked what I have seen on the VFL replays. Clean onetouch player, powerful, lovely kick and speed. Getting excited.

Can't wait to see him after a couple of AFL pre-seasons. Have really liked what I have seen on the VFL replays. Clean onetouch player, powerful, lovely kick and speed. Getting excited.

Gone past Mantiet and Goodyear in my mind

Comment From Paul
I wonder if Abbott's nickname is Prime Minister. He'd be devastated.
via
·
about 4 hours ago
Comment From popinfrombf
big, bad, bustling big show abbott!!
via
·
about 4 hours ago
Sam Gastin
Big, bad, bustling Big Show sounds a bit better I reckon, Paul.

ottoman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back