Brisbane Lions Reserves 2012 #2

Remove this Banner Ad

11014838-portrait-of-beautiful-young-woman-showing-peace-sign-on-white-background.jpg

First thread 'ere.

Should be there today.

Will tweet updates.

Half Tim 9.8 lions. 2.10 Broady

Best so far from @goldcoastlion. Are Sheldon Retzy Dyson and Lisle manfully rucking against Brewer

Mr Ripper says Harvey off with ankle. Docherty doing v.well. Harwood doing well in defense and Patty k busy ruck roving

Interesting to see PK there, as he did indicate at the function on Wednesday that it was where he wanted to play.

My spy down at the game has told me this is Docherty's best game by a mile.

interesting to see Patty K spending some time on ball. When we recruited him and lester they did say we saw them as utilities types who could push into the midfield. With Ace holding down that 3rd tall spot, looks like we are pushing to round out his game, playing across half back and now into the middle already this year.

We know Docherty is all class, has been warming into the season after injury. Played about 4 or 5 games now i think, so wouldn't be surprised to see him really start to kick on the next few weeks, should start to have some good fitness under his belt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3/4 time
Lions 19.11. Broady 5.10

Goals retry 5. Lisle 3 I think. Bit of dirty stuff gone on and cheap shots said @goldcoastlion
At least 3 to Patty. Harvey made it back on the ground. Sounds like we on top all over the ground.

Thanks to Chasing the Dream for all this info

Yeah, Docherty. Really went up a cog today. :thumbsu:

Patty K was the cleanest player out there despite being caked head to toe with mud from the first bounce.

The scoreboard didn't do justice to Broadie's efforts in the first half, but once we kicked a couple in the third, they lost discipline and went the knuckle.

The umpires were shocking.

My lens died.

Really got high hopes for Lisle, Hope he does a Henderson for us. ;)

Good to hear Doc getting better every game as well, We all know he has the talent to be a star for us.

How was Bartlett and Beams?

Retz will be pushing for senior selection soon.

Stiller to get his 100th game soon as well.

Thanks for the updates guys, any chance we are rotating the young guys into the 2's to keep the confidence up (ie Patty K). It is always nice to have a few touches/goals etc and to sing the song. For the first and second year players I would be a hard slog through a season of 4-8 (hopefully more) wins.

Would be great to see Stiller get 100, there is no doubt he is working hard for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back