BROWNLOW WATCH: Pridda

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one who can't understand how Fyfe managed to get away with three appearances before the tribunal and not get suspended? One of those instances was for a spoil that was worse than what Yeo got suspended for. It baffles me how he got away with it. He should change his nickname to Houdini.. ;)
change or rules fro F&B to mildly F&B as it is better for PR

also reflects that umps and the MRP hopelessly over report. Reports were once for thugs and kickers like Mitchel alone. No hared feelings for Fyfe

I thought there was one he was particularly lucky to get out of without missing weeks, but I'm also glad that it worked out that way.
Improve the rules for next season, I say.

I still want the award to be fairest and best, but I'd like to see the criteria relaxed just a little, to narrow down what can rule a player ineligible. I don't know how you can define "clearly vicious acts" but there are people and whole committees who are paid to produce solutions, so let's see what they can come up with.

They already did relax it, which is why he was still eligible. Any other season he would've been rubbed out about 3 times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back