Brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

LionsForever

Club Legend
Jul 25, 2002
Does anyone know where to check the Brownlow Odds.. I wonder if they've changed from after Round 22 :confused:
If anybody could post the site, or list the favourites that'd be very helpful and nice of you!

Thanks,
Natalie :D

You can see the odds at various places such as:

www.tabcorp.com.au

www.centrebet.com.au

http://www.betthe.net/

Here are the odds from IAS:

BROWNLOW MEDAL 2002 - 23/9/2002 18:00 Open
L DARCY 3.00
J FRANCOU 4.50
B COUSINS 5.00
S BLACK 8.00
S CRAWFORD 8.00
M VOSS 21.00
B HARVEY 21.00
P WILLIAMS 26.00
M PRIMUS 26.00
P BELL 34.00
B JOHNSON 34.00
W TREDREA 34.00
S KING 34.00
N RIEWOLDT 34.00
M RICCIUTO 41.00
A SIMPSON 51.00
A YZE 51.00
P HASLEBY 51.00
K JOHNSON 67.00
N LAPPIN 67.00
J JOHNSON 67.00
D NEITZ 67.00
D HEADLAND 81.00
N BROWN 101.00

Money is coming in late for Cousins at the moment, but Darcy and Francou are favs at present.

My money is on Peter Bell for a roughie, gets more possessions than most, and Steven King as a tall man amongst alot of geelong kids.

Wrath

Originally posted by Wrath
BROWNLOW MEDAL 2002 - 23/9/2002 18:00 Open
L DARCY 3.00
J FRANCOU 4.50
B COUSINS 5.00
S BLACK 8.00
S CRAWFORD 8.00
M VOSS 21.00
B HARVEY 21.00

[...]

Money is coming in late for Cousins at the moment, but Darcy and Francou are favs at present.

It'll be a travesty if Francou ever wins a Brownlow medal. An ability to dispose of the pill by foot should be a prerequisite in any FOOTBALL award. He does get it a lot and disposes by hand with skill BUT couldn't hit a barn by foot. His ability to miss targets was a significan contribution to the Collingwood boil-over.

Voss at $21.00 is over the odds ... the man's the classiest player in the comp (bar none) and would have won another gong if he hadn't undergone his op. Will poll well regardless. My $$ payout will be very nice if he wins it. I backed him at $21 before he decided to have surgery mid-season. Interestingly, the price is still the same.

I'd be perfectly happy to see Darcy win it ... deserves to be favorite. Black, Crawford, or Cousins would also be worthy winners going on their on-field productivity but the gods won't shine on Cousins due to his off-field indescretions. He alone is a good case for the testing for 'recreational' drugs amongst footballers.

John

Originally posted by JohnD
....but the gods won't shine on Cousins due to his off-field indescretions. He alone is a good case for the testing for 'recreational' drugs amongst footballers.

*yawn*

Got anything to back that up? Or just pretending to? Actually, that one's getting a bit old now.... but there's plenty of other unsubstantiated star footy-player related rumours floating around if you're interested?

:)

I put $5 on D Headland after his magnificant 5 weeks or so. Extremely happy to see him at $81. Probably won't win though it was just a flutter on a roughie.

BigKev

B.Johnson out to 34! :eek:

He was at 24 a few weeks ago, and even then I thought that was pretty good!

Surely, even a place bet would only halve those odds - and I reckon he's bound to pick up votes this year - he's been great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back