Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Just went 99-8 and the enemy team only got 36 domination points, relevant to this thread because it was on black ops 1 and i cant be arsed finding the blops 1 thread on my phone, probably my best ever game, it only lasted 7.30 mins

Most CoD kids are illiterate, maybe it's a picture book guide to Call of Duty.
Written by Robert Bowling?

LookBLOG--article_image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i also went back to blops 1 for a game.

Entire games had spy plane up.
75% had second chance.
Maps are a lot of fun though.

Can't say how much I'm looking fwd to a game with no death streaks or 2nd chance.

Are wager matches coming back? They where my favourite part of Black Ops. Decided to get a decent headset for this, Tritton AX pro. Hopefully it last longer than my turtle beaches (6 weeks).

Are wager matches coming back? They where my favourite part of Black Ops. Decided to get a decent headset for this, Tritton AX pro. Hopefully it last longer than my turtle beaches (6 weeks).

Well theres no cod points so nothing to wager. I believe at launch the game modes are in for private matches, would expect them to be added to a community playlist eventually.

For anyone wanting to know which guns or equipment you unlock at a certain level.

http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/11/10/black-ops-2-multiplayer-unlock-progression-revealed/

Also.

As we previously reported, the PS3 version of Black Ops 2 features an optional texture pack to optimize the game on the system. It’s now been revealed by TGH that the texture pack will set you back 1.8 GB in HHD space, if you choose to install it. It’s worth noting that Black Ops 2 is the first Call of Duty game to allow a texture pack on the platform.

http://mp1st.com/2012/11/10/black-o...-revealed-servers-online-on-xbox-360-and-ps3/

I just spoke to JB Airport West (VIC) about midnight launch

Guy said they open from 11:45 to about 12:15 depending on how many people.
Seems perfect, will be very quick.

I reckon I could almost hold my breath the entire time and not get any NB germs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back