Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Nuketown is quickly becoming a hated map for me, play solo and your 90% guaranteed to be in a spawn trap lobby. I really shouldn't of rage quit the other night when i joined solo and moved a total of a few inches in about 25-30 seconds, could've made a nice video but quit at 0-14. :eek:

Cant believe there's no kind of spawn protect shield

I feel as if people still are taking CoD too seriously.

I now dedicate my services to my unlimited supply of American fans who I can find in Hardcore CtF lobbies.

I am the guy who will flash and stun the entire team on spawn each round
I am the guy who will destroy friendly equipment and sentries
I am the guy who will go really negative to listen to you rage every time you look at my score
I am the guy who will teamkill you and steal your carepackage
I am the guy who will carry 2x stuns and 2x flash and follow you around and slow you down metres from capping the flag
I am the guy who will get you to teamkill me twice and then flash you and start shooting near you the 3rd time so you think I'm an enemy

I can still dominate but there is no fun in that, my good sense of humour can laugh of the camping and lagging in this game, really no point getting angry over people who are probably laughing at you while you complain about getting outcamped. Feels good letting this all out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you get probation if your kicked out of plenty of HC lobbies for team killing? I know what i'm doing tonight when my net gets congested and i cant do anything on a 1 bar connection :thumbsu:

I tried screwing around the other day just running around with a pistol. Now i have one gold because its the 2nd best class behind SMGs :oops:

Probation is only 1 minute right? It has only happened a few times to me, I try not to get kicked, watch out for the accidental direct impact flashbang or stun if you've already killed two people. If you're host then you can't get kicked.

wUIjs.jpg

Gone back to being unplayable at night, due to my shitty Internet provider. 3 bars is fine for me, but once it hits 5pm and it starts getting congested then it starts alternating between 1,2 & 3 bars constantly, making it a frame skipping mess.

I'd post a speed test but it's failing to load it :eek:

Worst net on bigfooty confirmed

Please tell me i am not the only one that didnt know hellstorms had a boost. :oops:
You are the only one, also what are next weeks powerball numbers?

Well now i don't take anyone's KDR seriously at all. Was sick of being killed by target finders so i figured why not join them. The 4 games i used it i went

39-19 Hijacked HQ
45-16 Nuketown HP
45-13 Nuketown HP
49-16 Nuketown Demo

Type 25 + Target Finder + Windows/Head Glitching = Win

Not so sure about the game being built for rushers anymore after that, especially Nuketown. Sure I've done that good or better with rushing but that was in the first week before the connections went to s**t and to sit at an average of 3 KDR for 3 Nuketowns in a row.....

Next double XP weekend, I'm levelling my other account using only the type 25 and target finder, think i've found my class for countering s**t internet.

Yeah I whacked a target finder on a select fire, silenced FAL. It is ridiculously easy. Its like auto lock mixed in with Marksman. If you have a good connection with that set up your KD will climb very steadily.

Suspect cries of "OP" will fill the forums but IMO anything that subdues the hordes of mindless rushers with silenced SMG's and provides for a different game style is a good thing. It also means you can actually pick peoples heads off when they're behind the obligatory barrel, chair, small wall, car, corner thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back