Multiplat Call of Duty: Ghosts

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't played for weeks. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Will trophy whore the campaign on my new PSN but MP is reserved for trying new maps, realising its still laggy broken s**t and putting it back on the shelf until the next maps.

I hope Sledgehammer dont * up Advanced Warfare, I'm predicting those homing grenades being placed in MP just to troll us though.

Will trophy whore the campaign on my new PSN but MP is reserved for trying new maps, realising its still laggy broken s**t and putting it back on the shelf until the next maps.

I hope Sledgehammer dont **** up Advanced Warfare, I'm predicting those homing grenades being placed in MP just to troll us though.
I'm just hoping they have taken a few hints from the Halo collection coming out on Next Gen, I have no hope for Advanced Warfare.

I hope Sledgehammer dont **** up Advanced Warfare, I'm predicting those homing grenades being placed in MP just to troll us though.

You started a new PSN?

Yeah it's: PowerFool_

Will get around to adding everyone before the last of us remastered.

You're still a Wiitard to me.

On the plus side your new PSN name has made you approximately 87% more satisfying to kill :p

If only I was good enough to be able to get Wii kills though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it me or are these file sizes getting out of hand? 6gb for a CoD map pack o_O 2gb patches every month, you'd think some map data would be in them.

How can a CoD map pack be a bigger download than a BF4 one?
I was thinking that the other day when something updated a 2gb patch and i dont even own the game anymore lol, quickly deleted it from the hdd.

New maps arent too bad, never liked Fevala and it still plays like the slow campy s**t level i remembered from MW2. As with the previous DLC, Mutiny, Departed and Pharaoh are better than most of the original maps, much better flow.

But * me this game is still a laggy piece of s**t though. sometimes it likes to put the tip in and tease you by letting you get on a roll and then bam, your next 4 spawns are in enemy fire and those bullets that once dropped people have turned to rubber....... typical ps share button didnt let me save a perfect example of this, was 13-0 on Pharaoh, nekkminnut 13-9 :drunk:

and i know i havent played for a while but what the * is with all of these character and weapon skins? so now you can lag around in a ******* rainbow hat, oh look I've been killed by a ******* astronaut........

IW made a good dress up sim with an awful shooter attached to it. By far the worst CoD, will be avoiding future IW CoD's*

*CoD4 remaster the only acceptable IW purchase

Last edited:
Don't know why I bought the maps. If you want some games sledge/wii?

Give me a shout out over the next night or so when you're on. I still haven't actually played them yet.

Just deleted it from my PS4 :straining:

53gb if anyone ever needs some HDD space, i'll see you blokes on The Last Of Us Remastered i guess.

I've actually been playing a lot of TLOU multiplayer on PS3. Still such a great multiplayer experience. It will be great on PS4 with all of the maps in the one rotation.

I've actually been playing a lot of TLOU multiplayer on PS3. Still such a great multiplayer experience. It will be great on PS4 with all of the bigfooty crew.

FTFY :)

Cant wait, never got the dlc for the PS3 version, looking forward to the new maps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back