scooby1279

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
kangaroos
JB also confirmed that Leigh Tudor will become senior assistant coach at North Melbourne, if he doesn't get the Essendon job and Cameron Ling is also going to be doing some work with North Melbourne's leadership group.
"He's (Ling) going to do some work with the leadership group and run the leadership program which I reckon's brilliant," James Brayshaw said on Triple M's Rush Hour.

Great news. Love Lingy. When he donned the gear for our game against the GC this year, he just looked a natural.

So at this stage I just want to say, having regard to Lingy, Walshy and Tudory (sounds better than Leighy), everyone just shut up and buy a membership, including you EH. :)

(Just need Nicky and Chappy now, given that we picked up Lukey as a father son)

y you ask?

Makes sense. Lingy doesn't want to leave his tv gig, which I think he's one of the better one's at, and gets to dip his toe into coaching in a part-time role. Also a quality bloke by the looks of it.
He'll be good for Swallow and Ziebell for setting standards and leading on-field.

* me, that's terrific. Hopefully it's not just a chat with the players and actually some sort of role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ling helping out also. This is all a bit much in a 24 hour period.

bfc66408522e4967ae3c96b4eae42b82@2x.gif

The only thing left is for:
  • Harper, McMahon, and Wright to say they've found their form again
  • Tarrant to find his kicking boots
  • Dal for nothing

Come on Caro, hope you're writing an article ;) On a serious note, this is bloody fantastic.

Ling helping out also. This is all a bit much in a 24 hour period.

bfc66408522e4967ae3c96b4eae42b82@2x.gif

The only thing left is for:
  • Harper, McMahon, and Wright to say they've found their form again
  • Tarrant to find his kicking boots
  • Dal for nothing

You forgot that Wayne Carey to announce he had impregnated Lauren Jackson. :stern look

Not sure if its been said yet but credit to whoever got Lingy over the line.
Word is the reason for seeking out Cam and the reason why his role is part time and with the leadership group only is simple. How to win the close ones and ice the clock.

Didnt appear straight away to me once announced over the sheer joy of todays news but credit to JB, Brad- whoever manufactured the appointment.

******* loving the club right at the minute.

Magnificent appointment in a long host of magnificent appointments! This is both great for us as a club and as a audience because he's about the only good thing about Saturday night footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back