"The Warchest" - NMFC's young midfield corps (thread for discussing them as a group)

Remove this Banner Ad

My post giving you s**t about quoting your own tweet is the 2nd most liked reply.

Counting/paying attention to the number of 'likes' on a post is Tef-levels of vainness.

Enough internet for me today

You're TERMINALLY online. You're definitely not giving up on the internet for the day. And you know it. <3

Enough internet for me today
Ron Burgundy No GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m joking, of course, guys. However, on certain occasions, it crosses my mind that Chadwiko, Mav and Snake might be the same poster. 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There's an easy way to tell us apart.

Ask us how we're voting in the upcoming Voice referendum.

Although he’s suffering from 2nd year blues I could see Paul Curtis being a great centre square pinch hitter with his power and kicking skills

I’m joking, of course, guys. However, on certain occasions, it crosses my mind that Chadwiko, Mav and Snake might be the same poster. 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It’s easy.

You just need to check who has nuclear material in his basement.

Last edited:
Ewww that person plays werewolf! What a nerd!!

I haven't played Mafia in years, holy s**t. What a blast from the past

This marks the first time The Warchest have been named as the starting centre-square midfielders.

Exciting times for The Warchest, which is a very cool and not at all cringy nickname.

1686274151333.png

I'm old enough to remember when we were getting excited about the future of the 'meatgrinder' midfield featuring Ziebell, Greenwood, Cunnington, Swallow etc.

Without trying to be too much of a wet blanket (partly because I do think this time is different), we've been disappointed before.

It is not just going to happen because we have a few talented players.
It was a meat grinder, just theres nothing to grind if the meat runs away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back