Competition Can-Am Premiership 2015 - CHAMPIONS INDIANA BLUEBIRDS

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet, i'll get on that when i get home.
i'll have a play around with the anchor and the idea of hope if it get's through, i really like the seal, especially the rope on the outer, even the gradient isn;t bad. the reason'll change later.
cheers mate

i'll still be playing up the Family Guy thing if it get's though
You have two one off jumpers for that kind of thing. Maybe a "media presence in Rhode Is." sort of thing

Update:

3 divisions have tentatively been created, 2 in the Eliitti, and 1 in the Oppilas.

Also the Committee for Selection of Participating Teams have requested that demon_spud and fumbler need to put forward further arguments for their locations or reconsider these locations as the committee cannot currently justify placing teams in their bid locations over the predetermined locations (due to both potential travel costs for opposition teams as well as population sizes of the respective locations).

No.
I may not have time for this if i have to delve further into it.

Going from your list of preferred cities please find a review

1st - St Louis Crusaders
2nd - Chicago Cogs

Bid Updates:

Eliitti - 13 Bids, 12 likely confirmed locations.

Oppilas - 8 Bids, 7 likely confirmed locations.

-----------------------------------

With that being said 2 bids for one location have been deemed too close to separate, and the location has been deemed too small to host 2 teams.

So the Committee for Selection of Participating Teams has requested that E92_ and Maxwell110 will need to determine which of the Miami Hornets and Miami Hitmen is given preference (the Committee for Selection of Participating Teams cannot 100% guarantee that the bid will be successful as more bids may be placed and be determined to be stronger).

The two bidders may decide how the team is selected and which of them will revert to their second bid location.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bid Updates:

With that being said 2 bids for one location have been deemed too close to separate, and the location has been deemed too small to host 2 teams.

So the Committee for Selection of Participating Teams has requested that E92_ and Maxwell110 will need to determine which of the Miami Hornets and Miami Hitmen is given preference (the Committee for Selection of Participating Teams cannot 100% guarantee that the bid will be successful as more bids may be placed and be determined to be stronger).

The two bidders may decide how the team is selected and which of them will revert to their second bid location.
who does this Committee consist of?

Bid Updates:

I might change my first preference location to be Dallas. For now I'll keep their nickname as the Hitmen but I might change that as I think over it more.

who does this Committee consist of?

A group of very high officials, or "higher powers". I have no knowledge of their identities, I just pass on their decisions for fear of the punishment that they may hand out should I fail to do so.

A group of very high officials, or "higher powers". I have no knowledge of their identities, I just pass on their decisions for fear of the punishment that they may hand out should I fail to do so.
Also known as the great and almighty leader, craegus.

Might or will? If it is will, then this was less painful/entertaining than I was anticipating/hoping.
If that is the case...

The Miami Hitmen are adamant on keeping their bid alive contrary to any rumours that have surfaced about discussion of the team moving elsewhere. The Hitmen are the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. We will swat all other bids in the same area out of the air.

Tone Abot?

Nope, I'm talking like a
angel221-wolf.jpg
angel221-ram.jpg
angel221-hart.jpg

type of thing.

If that is the case...

The Miami Hitmen are adamant on keeping their bid alive contrary to any rumours that have surfaced about discussion of the team moving elsewhere. The Hitmen are the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be. We will swat all other bids in the same area out of the air.

Very well. I will keep those rumours in mind though just in case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back