Poll Canadian-American Premiership Voittajat Bowl - Indiana vs Denver

Vote in each match (Home vs Home, Away vs Away, Alternate vs Alternate) do not vote for yourself.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Can-Am%20Voittajat%20Bowl%20V2_zpssu0n959i.png

Playoff%20bracket%20VB2_zpsxl2y8cpp.png

Welcome to the Voittajat Bowl, the Canadian-American Premiership Grand Final.

Unlike all other rounds in the Canadian-American Premiership, the Voittajat Bowl is a little different. As the game features no defined home or away team, the Voittajat Bowl will feature all three of the participating teams uniforms in 3 separate matchups (home vs home, away vs away, alternate vs alternate) within this one poll thread.

The team that gains at least 2 wins will be crowned champions.

Should there be a tie as well as the teams winning a game each, the winner will be decided by the greater total number of votes. If this is tied, then each designer featured will choose one design that will go into a tiebreaker game to determine the champion.

----------------------------------

MATCH 1 - HOME UNIFORMS

Indiana Bluebirds Home

Indiana%20Home_zpso3vd0fkm.png

Denver 'Nadoes Home

Denver%20Home_zpsry2ahmed.jpg

MATCH 2 - AWAY UNIFORMS

Indiana Bluebirds Away

Indiana%20Away_zpshmadjhz0.png

Denver 'Nadoes Away

Denver%20Away_zpsvxf9hxkr.jpg

MATCH 3 - ALTERNATE UNIFORMS

Indiana Bluebirds Alternate

Indiana%20Alternate_zps1knigvib.png

Denver 'Nadoes Alternate

Denver%20Alternate_zpsof3mefxb.jpg

El_Scorcho whats the name of the font used on you word mark? Or did you draw it?

The font is Lighthouse

http://www.dafont.com/lighthouse2.font

The baseball style tail was something I added myself. Obviously I skewed it up a little as well for the baseball wordmark effect.

I'll probably keep it in play next season, although with a new design and on the newer template etc

craegus just to let you know, i've voted once for the Nadoes home kit, purely so I can see the scores.

And now that i've seen them seriously can we blow the siren? Is this game regulation length? Somebody wake up the timekeeper etc etc

craegus just to let you know, i've voted once for the Nadoes home kit, purely so I can see the scores.

And now that i've seen them seriously can we blow the siren? Is this game regulation length? Somebody wake up the timekeeper etc etc

The final is an extended game.

And as you have done that, and because I am a nice guy that will not penalise you severely for breaking the rules, I will allow The Cheesecake to vote for the Bluebirds home to make it fair and allow him to see the scores as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also congrats to Cheesecake who, despite being in the "lower" division, had my favourite design in the competition, following on from his strong performance in the first season of FIRA. Well and truly and Division 1 level designer at this point, and I'd expect to see you continuing to compete for silverware.

I'd like to thank craegus for running this competition in between the lmach and freight train eras.

The Freight Train era? Hahahaha, god.

Back