Portfolio CaNNaVos Almost True Blue EPL 2013/14 - AFL Crossover + Lower English League Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't forgotten about this. I've decided to give descriptions on each jumper set to give you all an insight on what design/colours were chosen. Looking back, it all seems confusing without a description unless you know a certain team well enough. Stay tuned!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we're back. I'll give a brief description on each kit now including previous ones
chibimatty
Accrington Stanleys

The home kit with stripes in their standard red and white which has been used since becoming a founding member of the football league as 'Accrington' in 1878 before winding up twice. The away showcases their use of the inverse of red along with black and white. Formed in 1878, Wound up in 1896, returned as 'Accrington Villa' in 1891 then becoming 'Accrington Stanley' 2 years later. This kit has a V which was used 3 times in the space of 12 years. The current establishment started in 1968.
AQCCRINGTONall.png
Next: Oldham Owls

Is this still going? Absolutely loved the earlier designs and would be great to see some more.
Yep it's still going, just haven't found time to get around this

Hearts in Scotland by any chance?

Cheers mate- great job!
For now it's based on the English leagues, but I'll be happy to break the border after the next 5 teams:thumbsu:

roodav
Oldham Owls

The home kit has the classic Blue and White with the owl in the center. The away comes from their 1966 kit with orange which was used in later away kits. The heritage comes from their inception as Pine Villa with Red and White stripes.

oldhamALL.png

Next: Ebbsfleet Fleets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back