Analysis Carlton Football Club Off Field - Opinion, Analysis and News

Remove this Banner Ad

........in your sleep.

Maybe it shouldn't matter but if we can honestly tick off this level of impotence here..........we can do it there........and there...........and over there also.

Frankly, it shits me.
Would take about half an hour to fix the heights and weights and maybe a full day of work to get the images sorted. Heck I'd do it for free.

Can't be that good, I've never even heard of Momentum Energy :confused:

Seriously though, this is the area we need to improve outta site. Hope we have the right bloke now...

Oh, and on the Video's thing... How hard is it to strap a 'Go Pro' to the newbies caps and have them running around filming one another training? Don't really need to own Fox Sports to get some decent footage out...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think so Lance. For them to be this horrible, there's no way they used Photoshop...

Sury other clubs have tried this type of forgery? Or are we pushing the limits here?

Are we the essendon of paint?

I can see it now

Trigg: are you sure using paint is ok?

Digital media guy: of course, Hawthorn are on Apple II and Collingwood on Commodote 64.

Last edited:
The General Discussion thread is heading towards the topic of our board (yet again) and the types that sit on it.

Since it qualifies, I think, I'll ask the question in this thread...

Can anyone explain to a layman how one gets voted onto the board? Votes required? Nomination process etc?

Just wondering how it would come about that more of the footballing heritage gets injected into our executive.

Ta.

Rideo...I've had a squiz at the constitution (fork I hate legal docs) and have got the nomination/voting process down pat...

Just wondering now if anyone could offer some insight into the votes required? How likely is it someone from outside the clique would even get the votes?

And I see that each nominee has to be approved by the board itself...I'm assuming the vested interests and agendas we all seem to loathe are controlled that way??

Apologies for the noob questions...I've just never really taken an interest in this kind of stuff...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back