No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, here we go.

You've rarely posted on here yet you've attacked me twice personally (make that three times) about my posting. When you keep attacking me personally and I've never seen you before, I'll damn well ask who the hell do you think you are.
If that's your definition of attack then you need to look in the mirror mate.

Ok, I am firmly in the Hird camp but IMO, it is time to drop the legal appeal. I get the natural justice bit, but I believe if he appeals and the club sack him we will be fractured for a long long time. Hird will never appease public, even if he wins.

Thompson was the head coach, therefore given the precedent you've been setting, he must've been responsible, no?
What?

Apart from the fact Dank was never employed by Geelong and has only been shown to consult with Robinson privately, Robinson didn't have the position he did at Essendon and nothing untoward has been shown to have even possibly occured at Geelong, how is it even comparable and how has that become Thompson bringing Dank to the club?

I would imagine that at any club, any time any coach is sacked.. then several of his 'fave' players would feel upset by it and talk big.. pretty standard I would have thought..

and this isn't even close to a standard situation.

Club is being told which hoops to jump through by AFL and Media.. and again we just play the role of puppet perfectly.

So no rumours, just you assuming based on past examples?

lets just take it down a notch with the attacks. Ogg Cat may not share the most popular opinon here but he gives a reasoned argument, rarely provokes, generally answers questions when asked, and doesn't attack the poster (unless provoked). I don't agree with him, but bugger me does he have the patience of a saint.

LOL, here we go.

You've rarely posted on here yet you've attacked me twice personally (make that three times) about my posting. When you keep attacking me personally and I've never seen you before, I'll damn well ask who the hell do you think you are.
Correction - massive ego.

Ok, I am firmly in the Hird camp but IMO, it is time to drop the legal appeal. I get the natural justice bit, but I believe if he appeals and the club sack him we will be fractured for a long long time. Hird will never appease public, even if he wins.

Im also in the Hird camp, but he needs to fight for his reputation, and if that means he can't coach Essendon anymore so be it, he's taken several hits for the club, maybe it is time to put himself first and go it alone, it might be the best way for him to get the outcome he deserves.

He will remain uncompromised and we'll love him like the players. And, with time, as more information comes out when players retire, we'll continue to rejoice. Big wins are the hardest. Only the brave go there...see James Hird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 news said that decision to not appeal was on the behalf of the players but Hird still want's to appeal ahhhh sorry that doesn't sit well with me.

Surely Hird won't appeal and go against the players wishes.
why cant asada issue show cause notices and players fight them while hird has court case......dont understand why we cant do both.....unless asada being pricks and wont reveal evidence unless we dont appeal....which is why club didnt appeal.

I'm gonna reserve comment until something actually happens, but we've been working on a symphony of clusterf**kedness for about the last 10 years, and this would undoubtedly be our zenith. Our Beethoven's ninth, our Gatting Ball, our Candice Swanepoel's whole entire body, and quite ironically, our James Hird's last quarter against the Eagles in 2004.

Would almost constitute my breaking point

He will remain uncompromised and we'll love him like the players. And, with time, as more information comes out when players retire, we'll continue to rejoice. Big wins are the hardest. Only the brave go there...see James Hird.
Fair point. Deep down I want Hird as coach.

Bugger, it is all about me!

It might seem that way, but there are times when what might seem morally right is in fact not the right course of action.

If the players want it too end then that needs to be taken into account by the club.

What are we as a club?

Take a look in the mirror buddy, you and posters who hold your views aren't exactly blameless in all of this.
WTF? supporters like me are responsible for Paddy wanting to leave Essendon?

do you really honestly believe us pissing a bunch of s**t on a message board is affecting Paddy's quality of life? the poor bloke. half a mil a year and wouldn't waste 5 min's on a bullshit forum. perspective PLEASE. this isn't about you or me.

dollars bro. big fat juicy ones. the kind that makes you feel unsatisfied with the $400,00 a year you're ALREADY ON.

FFS.

LOL, here we go.

that robbo pic is disturbing.

WTF? supporters like me are responsible for Paddy wanting to leave Essendon?

do you really honestly believe us pissing a bunch of s**t on a message board is affecting Paddy's quality of life? the poor bloke. half a mil a year and wouldn't waste 5 min's on a bullshit forum. perspective PLEASE. this isn't about you or me.

dollars bro. big fat juicy ones. the kind that makes you feel unsatisfied with the $400,00 a year you're ALREADY ON.

FFS.

My bad, I misread your post. Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back