No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just curious, does that increase or decrease the property value?

It's far enough away such that it has no impact to us, but close enough such that if we sold the house it would appeal as much to a family of 4 shopping at Coles as a family of 28 that shops at Costco.

Just to see how all perspective has been lost amongst some 'journalists', Greg Denham said that Essendon were parading our profit announcement around, in spite of the ASADA business. He said and I quote, "it reeks of arrogance."

I did laugh when I heard it on sen this morning.

Just to see how all perspective has been lost amongst some 'journalists', Greg Denham said that Essendon were parading our profit announcement around, in spite of the ASADA business. He said and I quote, "it reeks of arrogance."

I did laugh when I heard it on sen this morning.

I took my monocle out and guffawed before returning to my polo game.

In all sincerity though, * Patrick.

If you are one 16th aboriginal then by law you are considered an aboriginal.

There is every chance that you are 1/16 ginger Jade... we may need to do a DNA test. :p

Not possible. My forefathers wore orange sheets and went around replacing all sunscreen with baby oil in an attempt to rid us off the ginger scourge......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back