No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not possible. My forefathers wore orange sheets and went around replacing all sunscreen with baby oil in an attempt to rid us off the ginger scourge......

In the absence of a positive test I suggest you accept the lesser punishment of 3 kicks. If we have to take it further the punishment will be much worse.

Guilty until proven guilty and all that. ;)

Just to see how all perspective has been lost amongst some 'journalists', Greg Denham said that Essendon were parading our profit announcement around, in spite of the ASADA business. He said and I quote, "it reeks of arrogance."

I did laugh when I heard it on sen this morning.

I hope he was similarly disgusted by Port acting like the cool kid at school and sucking in poor impressionable Paddy Ryder a couple of weeks before posting yet another $2+ million loss.

I hope he was similarly disgusted by Port acting like the cool kid at school and sucking in poor impressionable Paddy Ryder a couple of weeks before posting yet another $2+ million loss.

Paddy got the locker next to Patches and Poor Violet.

Not possible. My forefathers wore orange sheets and went around replacing all sunscreen with baby oil in an attempt to rid us off the ginger scourge......
Jade 's family reunion

harinam-Chandramauli-mharj.jpg

Its one thing charge French for what he did, but in our case ARSADA are now trying to charge the witnesses with use because they got some residue on them when they put the syringes in the bin eg: no intent to dope up

Yes, and I totally agree with you. My point is not that this will lead to a guilty charge against Essendon players, quite the opposite. My point is that the French case is no precedent. If the French case was prosecuted today, he would get a lifetime ban for supplying prohibited substances. There is no relevance to the Essendon case

yaco, can you please provide a source or some kind of justification for making this statement?

I can tell you for certain that is not the case. Also, whether or not Charters testifies, there is enough evidence to go to a tribunal hearing. There may not be enough to win, but there is enough to satisfy the very "low bar" of infraction notices.

Widely rumoured in legal circles that the internal legal team at ASADA were not keen.. hence why no action under AA..

Then Government gets involved.. appoints ex-Judge.. who finds that they should 'go ahead'... widely rumoured this wasn't considered ideal.. then took 3 more months to get something close to a case together (witness statements/ SCN wording etc) and then needed the appointment of McDumbass to be stupid enough to put his face to this charade..

So not sure if the media has reported it or not.. but legal fraternity is pretty small tbh especially in these matters.. so it is what it is.

Rines, are you a lawyer? Obviously you do not have to answer this, but it is only a lawyer that would think that the likelihood of success would determine the course of action!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i can only see the words out of Paddys mouth today galvanising our playing group even more. They obviously love our club because they've stuck together through this and will be striving even more to win next season.

i can only see the words out of Paddys mouth today galvanising our playing group even more. They obviously love our club because they've stuck together through this and will be striving even more to win next season.

To be fair, I would imagine that his ex-team mates would want the best for him. Obviously, through no fault of his or his teammates, he suffered more than most through the past couple of years. That he left you is s**t for you guys - he is a great player, but, as all of you guys have been through hell during that time, I can imagine that the players have suffered much more. I think that Essendon has not lost more players is a testament to how together the group is. I would think that you guys should focus more on appreciating whatever is holding them all together rather than who has left. As a father, I can't imagine much more disturbing that the decisions that I took had contributed to a health risk for my child.

I will tell you all a horrid story and I see parallels between my story and Ryder. Almost exactly 10 years ago my son was in my bedroom. He was 3 years old. My wife was taking iron tablets to help her with the loss of iron that all women go through. Anyway, Iron tablets seem to be very bright in color and my son thought they looked pretty tasty so he ate the rest of the bottle. I found him with a red mouth and looking as happy as s**t. Anyway, Iron tablets when taken in excess, destroy internal organs. He died and I blamed my wife and lost her too.

How is this relevent to Ryder. Well I get it. They went through s**t with their unborn kid. There is no going back from that. I am not saying that was Essendon's fault, just that there was no way back. Sorry to subject you all to my sob story. Funny how I can say this to a bunch of strangers but can't talk about it to my best friends......

I will tell you all a horrid story and I see parallels between my story and Ryder. Almost exactly 10 years ago my son was in my bedroom. He was 3 years old. My wife was taking iron tablets to help her with the loss of iron that all women go through. Anyway, Iron tablets seem to be very bright in color and my son thought they looked pretty tasty so he ate the rest of the bottle. I found him with a red mouth and looking as happy as s**t. Anyway, Iron tablets when taken in excess, destroy internal organs. He died and I blamed my wife and lost her too.
Not to take this too off topic, but that's absolutely tragic. Sorry for your loss- I can't even begin to imagine...

To be fair, I would imagine that his ex-team mates would want the best for him. Obviously, through no fault of his or his teammates, he suffered more than most through the past couple of years. That he left you is s**t for you guys - he is a great player, but, as all of you guys have been through hell during that time, I can imagine that the players have suffered much more. I think that Essendon has not lost more players is a testament to how together the group is. I would think that you guys should focus more on appreciating whatever is holding them all together rather than who has left. As a father, I can't imagine much more disturbing that the decisions that I took had contributed to a health risk for my child.

How is this relevent to Ryder. Well I get it. They went through s**t with their unborn kid. There is no going back from that. I am not saying that was Essendon's fault, just that there was no way back. Sorry to subject you all to my sob story. Funny how I can say this to a bunch of strangers but can't talk about it to my best friends......

Wow, thanks for sharing that GB, must've been/must be terrible to go through that nightmare.

And with that, i might bid you all farewell. I am making lots of friends on the HTB who all appreciate my objective view and, whilst they may not like my logic, they at least appreciate it.....So I am joking!!

I want to thank you all for allowing me to post on your board over the past year or so. You guys have fantastic mods who have made this thread work in the hardest of times. As good as your mods are, it is the rest of the posters who make this board what it is. I have appreciated all of the great conversations that I have had with you guys and really appreciate that you never judged me. I will check in here from time to time but I won't post here again. All the best, we are not far from a conclusion to this sorry mess. I hope it works out well for you guys. If it does not, Essendon are a great club that will find a way through it just as we did during the salary cap s**t. As we get back to footy, I am sure I will appreciate Essendon supporters more than I ever did in the great Carlton vs Essendon games in the future. If you are ever looking for a chat, I will be the pissed guy leaning up against the bar.

And with that, i might bid you all farewell. I am making lots of friends on the HTB who all appreciate my objective view and, whilst they may not like my logic, they at least appreciate it.....So I am joking!!

I want to thank you all for allowing me to post on your board over the past year or so. You guys have fantastic mods who have made this thread work in the hardest of times. As good as your mods are, it is the rest of the posters who make this board what it is. I have appreciated all of the great conversations that I have had with you guys and really appreciate that you never judged me. I will check in here from time to time but I won't post here again. All the best, we are not far from a conclusion to this sorry mess. I hope it works out well for you guys. If it does not, Essendon are a great club that will find a way through it just as we did during the salary cap s**t. As we get back to footy, I am sure I will appreciate Essendon supporters more than I ever did in the great Carlton vs Essendon games in the future. If you are ever looking for a chat, I will be the pissed guy leaning up against the bar.
Thanks Go_Blues! You are welcome to pop in at any time.

That's incredibly sad to hear mate.

In the end, football's just a game; we're all humans and petty crap like the team we support or who the players play for is meaningless crap in the grand scheme.

Feel free to come along to the next Essendon board drinks mate, there's many a person here who would be happy to shout you some drinks.

That's incredibly sad to hear mate.

In the end, football's just a game; we're all humans and petty crap like the team we support or who the players play for is meaningless crap in the grand scheme.

Feel free to come along to the next Essendon board drinks mate, there's many a person here who would be happy to shout you some drinks.

Ok, so I said that was my last post but this is really my last post. You rile me.

I have 3 rules in life.

1) Never masturbate in public.
2) Only drink Speckled hen. Have a cigar in your had and wear a suit.
3) Essendon supporters should not be spoken to. I should not look down on those that look up at me unless they support Essendon in which case I should look down on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back