Review Cats defeat Crows by 19 at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be a lifetime ban and a huge fine tbh. He made contact with the players. It's a disgrace.
I’ve always wondered how they enforce a lifetime ban. Do they slap some kind of restraining order on them or something? Could imagine someone sneaking in if they wanted too? Not like there’d be wanted pictures at every gate.

Think Dempsey's influence was underrated because he didn't hit the scoreboard. His two-way running and the number of times he was influential in chains that gave us scoring looks were impressive. Reckon he'll be a gun mid as his career unfolds.
I noted in the post match Buckley pointed out the two goal assists in a row but was mainly talking about him executing the Cats strategy of having one wingman push forward hard (he did it in first half two but shanked his left foot - I wouldn’t put a room on my house on his left By the way!)…and then on crunch time today Derm in his (long winded as normal) question to 2E also pointed out that he could be a great wingman (2E was effusive in his praise although I tend to discount team mates views!)

With Mannagh showing something and Rohan to come back I could see them keeping Dempsey further up the ground? Issue is that I do like him kicking goals! I suppose if we have Miers, Stengle and Close kicking them he might be more valuable kicking the ball into 50?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brandon Parfitt has been fined $3,750 ($2,500 with an early plea) for tripping, but the match review panel didn't notice when Mark O'connor and Jhye Clark were tripped. hhttps://www.afl.com.au/news/1092121/match-review-geelong-cats-mid-brandan-parfitt-slapped-with-fine-for-tripping-adelaide-crows-jordan-dawson

I noted in the post match Buckley pointed out the two goal assists in a row but was mainly talking about him executing the Cats strategy of having one wingman push forward hard (he did it in first half two but shanked his left foot - I wouldn’t put a room on my house on his left By the way!)…and then on crunch time today Derm in his (long winded as normal) question to 2E also pointed out that he could be a great wingman (2E was effusive in his praise although I tend to discount team mates views!)

With Mannagh showing something and Rohan to come back I could see them keeping Dempsey further up the ground? Issue is that I do like him kicking goals! I suppose if we have Miers, Stengle and Close kicking them he might be more valuable kicking the ball into 50?
The mongrel punt blog calls out Dempseys work specifically as being much smarter than Keayes. They had visuals and everything

Picsart_24-03-23_00-31-35-532-1024x768.jpg

Plug the blog. They're great

I’ve always wondered how they enforce a lifetime ban. Do they slap some kind of restraining order on them or something? Could imagine someone sneaking in if they wanted too? Not like there’d be wanted pictures at every gate.

Facial recognition technology - already in use at major stadiums across Aus including the MCG & SCG

He may be able to enter without the staff stopping him, but if he triggers something on facial recognition then he may well have a few questions to answer

Dear Moderators,

Any chance we can have the upcoming weeks game thread up and running a bit earlier?

Cheers, YOTC

I'm sure Daz will endeavour to have it up & running on Monday

Facial recognition technology - already in use at major stadiums across Aus including the MCG & SCG

He may be able to enter without the staff stopping him, but if he triggers something on facial recognition then he may well have a few questions to answer
That makes sense. Probably have to have a big scarf. I wish there was something more punitive unless the dude has mh issues. They’re pretty careful not giving him too much oxygen unless you count BT waking up.

Thought there were many more chains where he was influential. And his capacity to find teammates after a possession is impressive. Very good decision maker for someone so inexperienced at the level.

That would be the case. But I don't think it's the complete answer as it works now. I seem to recall some of the Melbourne Victory rabble who were central to the ground invasion against Melbourne City changed their appearance sufficiently to allow them to continue going to games. It was only after they caused more trouble they were identified.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back