Review Cats defeat Doggies by 22 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutsy win with a cobbled together 23

Plenty of talent but its been injury decimated.

Real team effort to get it done

Great to ge the 4 points into the bye.

Credit to the young blokes - Knevitt, Bruhn, Mullen.

A win we can really build on.

Stewy was huge. Jezza, Miers a gun and Mullen adding to his building resume.

And no injuries to note.

Nice to be off that list.

Rohan 1% ers all game handy too - adds a lot in F50.

GO Catters

Last edited:

I'm so proud of the team tonight. Such a lopsided stat sheet. They killed us everywhere, they were cutting through our zone like a hot knife through butter. They were dancing the ball around us at the stoppages. Our boys just kept doing as much as they could. Eventually it was enough. If we can do it against the Bulldogs we can dream that we can do it against any midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We needed that one,

Great effort, excellent intensity in the second half and really elevated the pressure on the dogs. They had their chances to put us away early, but bad kicking is bad footy, 6-6, and a week off and only players to come back in.

Really loved Miers creativity, Knevitt good hands and Bruhn and Atkins tacking was fantastic. Geez we missed Rohan, just adds that element of doubt in the opposition defense and it helps free up close and Stengle to do more work up the ground. Blics is a guy we may never replace, he just does everything you could ask of him and more, Cegs busted a gut again. Defense seemed a lot more stable tonight and if you are looking for Naughton look no further than SDK’s pocket. Kola, Guthrie, Stew and bews all looked a lot better than previous weeks.

I didn’t expect us to win tonight, but to see us get a win like this is a good sign for the weeks ahead.

I'm so proud of the team tonight. Such a lopsided stat sheet. They killed us everywhere, they were cutting through our zone like a hot knife through butter. They were dancing the ball around us at the stoppages. Our boys just kept doing as much as they could. Eventually it was enough. If we can do it against the Bulldogs we can dream that we can do it against any midfield.

I so agree. As i said yesterday we needed to apply pressure to force turnovers and particularly in the 2nd half we ratcheted it up. Given our outs thats one of the best wins ive seen from us in years-and one we really needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back